Tree of Savior Forum

Selling Karacha dagger awakened 22 holy dmg

Good morning users,

Up for sale is my Karacha dagger +1 awakened with +22 holy dmg. 5/9 potential took 4 tries to get holy dmg. I am willing to sell out right or trade for aias, Roxana plate gloves, and talt. Or trade for all talt. Price is negotiable. Willing to hear offers

Klaipeda

Azrael Zilver

200k or 40talts

I think it’s a good deal.

1 Like

Karacha is worth over 3m. You couldn’t get an arde for that much. Mine is enhanced with more magical dmg.

Might want to post this in the Klapedia-specific forum.
Sales usually doesn’t go too well here, but good luck nonetheless.

Ty acolyte. This has more traffic. I’ll take my chances. When I post like this it increases chance of sale.

+22 talts to its holy dmg value, -1mil for potential drops.

I know the potential down isn’t great, but awakening is random. I finally got good stats on it. This is end game dagger so it holds value. Any offers?

They are 3.5m in market. +22 talt = 3.6m.

Potential will lower price agreed. Willing to negotiate price. I don’t require 3.5m

Will accept offers around 2.5m or aias plus Roxana plate gloves maybe some talt

Potential on dagger does not matter unless you’re a corsair, because enhancing it does nothing. You only need 1 potential to add a gem socket.

you know what resale value means?

High elemental damage roll on a karacha dagger is literally best in slot endgame gear that you will never be able to upgrade until they release new items unless you’re an archer/corsair. So resale value on an item you’re not going to resell means very little.

Thank you sly goat. Do you think I should raise value?

if it was something other than holy or fire, yes. but holy doesn’t add another proc hit that stacks dmg with other elements since there’s alrdy sacrament buff. also fire wouldn’t have raised price since there’s alrdy a fire proc on that knife.

what are you talking about? Something other than holy or fire wont add another proc hit either.

maybe im confusing the buff effects for elemental dmgs on weapons

Han your hatorade is Killin my buzz. The holy dmg adds dmg to your skills like any other mgc property dmg. Holy is even better because it hurts many other monsters.

Lol I doubt han even know anything about the game. Typical forumers talking out of their asses.

1 Like

I don’t know. The price for awakened stuff is still pretty up in the air since it IS a pretty small bonus and only really dedicated min/maxers will be interested, but at the same time it’s extremely difficult to get good awakening rolls so it should have some value. Take the best you can get, I guess.

I lowered asking price because of potential down, should I take this into consideration or try for full price? It’s not easy getting a proper awakening

lol sorry bro. but 22 holy damage is just that, +22.