Tree of Savior Forum

Seeking Awakening Detailed information

Hello ToS people,

I’m seeking detailed information regarding everything available for Awakening.

I found this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ry-wk544z3NJ0RGjAUKzE_3BADKUzb3Us6JdlB73vAg/edit#gid=0

However I’m not sure if its out dated, or if there is a more recent one.

Basically want to know all of the ranges for all of the grades 1-5(?), and every available stat that can be gained.
What determines a Grade?
How many times can you add a New line through Awakening?
Does it Take Potential?
Can you awaken at 0 potential?
What happens if you fail an awakening for the first time?
What happens if you do fail, with a weapon that already has a awakened line on it?

Thank you for all your help!

How many times can you add a New line through Awakening?

As many times as you have potential or premium awake stone

Does it Take Potential?

Yes, unless you use premium awake stone

Can you awaken at 0 potential?

No

What happens if you fail an awakening for the first time?

No stat but potential is used. Not sure about stone usage

What happens if you do fail, with a weapon that already has a awakened line on it?

Not sure, i guess old stat stays

Thanks for answering those questions. Do you know of any more detailed information like whats on the google excel document?

1 Like

Oh, i used to use the same google sheet but didnt awake in long time.
There are some images with stats, but dont know if they are up2date.

As item awakening was recently changed on kTest, you might want to wait a little, maybe the values did also change?
It seems that it’s now a shop and no longer requires clearing a dungeon.
Maybe we’ll see a BONG-video about this soon.

That

was only a Dev blog post. Not in ktest yet, maybe soon or a few weeks…

Only dev blog? Well, the things in the Korean developers blog will be implemented within 2 weeks or 4 weeks, depending on the changes, on kTest, so maybe we can expect the implementation this week or next :slight_smile: .

Anyway, it might not be useful to think about the current situation if in about 2 months time, we will get the new item awakening with probably new values as well.

Also, if the developers change the values, there will probably be a section in the kTest patch notes listing the old and the new values. This will be an easy way to confirm the stats and stat values.

okay Thanks again! Ill re-post or reopen this post when It gets closer. (if need be)

average price for awakening services?