Tree of Savior Forum

Seeking Advice on DPS Wiz3-Ele3-Wl Stat Allocation~

I’m currently a C3 Ele with 63 CON (50 points allocated), and planning to stay with it. I have about 9K~ HP with the CON, the necklace I’m currently wearing (and have been wearing for quite a while now) gives me +10 CON, and it makes my HP be 10K~. Seems like that most people with DPS build has about 50~150 CON. I didn’t put any SPR since I feel like it’s completely useless.

With 300++ INT (and spending my money only on potions and attributes), quest bosses have always been easy for me, I could solo them in less than a minute. Since I’m pretty good at dodging their attacks (I said that because most people I party with can’t seem to read the pattern and rely on HP Potions), having low CON isn’t that much of a problem to me. I don’t normally use HP Potions unless I’ve been hitted by non-bosses monsters.

And that’s exactly the problem. Monsters that don’t range attack, I can kill, but ranged monsters, like magicians/shamans/crossbow soldier/archer monsters, most of the times, I can’t. Especially with crossbow soldiers having the Critical Shot skill and archers with the Spiral Arrow skill.

It’s been on my mind for days (not exaggerating), and it kinda bothers me how those two skills, only those two little skills, could make me rethink about my decision of only putting 50 CON into my stat.

Those two skills makes me lose only about 1K~, but when there’s tons of them, say, nine of them, then I would be dead soon enough. Especially if they also have tons of HP, and you can’t one-hit them.

So here I am, seeking advice from my fellow players, that are much more experienced than this little old me. My question in one sentence is: Should I put more CON, or is this just fine? ^^

Oh, and before someone says anything:
-Nope, never gonna go Full CON again, I’ve tried. The magic attack is dull even with Animus. I’m not planning to be a tanker, I’m planning to be a DPS.

My skill allocation currently:
Wizard:
-Energy Bolt 10.
-Earth Quake 15.
-Magic Missile 5.
-Quick Cast 5.
Elementalist:
-Electrocute 15.
-Hail 9.
-Prominence 5.
-Freezing Sphere 1.
-Meteor 9.
-Rain 1.
-Frost Cloud 5.

go full plate, and use a shield, you wont die leveling. see ya.

@gaetano_93 Oh, that’s right! I completely forgot about it. I was silly, misread and thought cloth armor gives additional magic damage (Not sure if it’s just me… I hope not), but in fact it only boosts up SP and magic defense. Thanks for the advice! Gotta need to start collecting plate armor now!

Also Theurge helps a lot on defending against ranged mobs.

PvE in this game in party plating 80% of the time as you need to grind levels. Your role there is damage, be as full INT as possible. People you heal you or ress you, you have no need to be a good tanker.

Alright, thank you. Do you also mind to give advice on Warlock’s skill allocation?

Ele 14
Hail 15
Pro 0
FreS 0
Mete 10
Rain 1
FC 5
(my recommendation)
Definitely get rid of prominence and that 1 point in freezing sphere. Having 6 extra points in hail is 100% worth for bossing and ET (works magic on linked mobs, pairing with chronolinker). Also where is your 15 sleep on wizard??

For warlock,
Pole 4
Invocation 5
DT 5
Evil S 1

Evil sacrifice will mostly be used against competing warlocks and vs bosses you dont wanna get near. If you arent that much of a farmer, put pole at 5 and invocation at 4.
In terms of allocation, go 1 pt into pole, then 5 pts into DT, then get pole to 4/5, then max invocation. If youre more of a silver farmer, get 1 pt into pole, 1 pt into DT, max invocation, max DT, then 4/5 pole.
Up to you if you wanna put a point whenever into ES.

For attributes, aim for a
7 MagicMissle : 7 Hail : 5 Electrocute : 5 Meteor (8-9 for pvp) : 9 FrostCloud : 7 DarkThruge : 6 Pole

That means by the time your magic missle is 70 attributes, your frost cloud should be 90, DT 70, meteor 50, and so on. I put low priority on electrocute cause not many mobs are ice based so ele will usually be weak. Ele on linked mobs is sweet but if youre talking about ET using ele is pretty suicidal. Meteor is mostly gonna be for pvp sooo yea.
90 attributes on DT is good, great if mobs are linked. But youd rather have that invested in frost cloud first. Prefereably, FC will be 100 when DT is 80.
Pole, while good, is highly single target and not very useful due to its long long cool down. Leave it 10 lvs behind DT at all times.

I wouldnt concern myself with equipments too much imo. Just get the basics: 2 wiz bracelets, animus, 3 60+ offensive hats (preferablly totally 200+ atk in some form or another), a +8 or higher superior corona (better awakened), and a karacha dagger (better awakened).
For the 4 dress pieces youll be replacing them with lolopanther real quick.

I have the same stats as OP and using 3 plates+1 cloth gloves. As for 2nd wep I have Arde for +DMG and Beetle Shield for +HP when its needed (Switching depending on situation).

People talk about attributes in such a weird way.

It takes 4 million to get to 50 attributes, from 50 to 100 on Dark Theurge it sums up around 80 million silvers. For one spell.

Frost Cloud must be around 74 million 50~100.

Go full INT from now on and pump INT as much as possible.

Higher INT means a lot more of INT income from bonus points, 600 points on INT at rank 10 will get you ~1,8k+ INT

yeah… those attributes are super expensive… at best I only have lvl 30 and the rest at 20ish…

Get 220 white plate set and buy aspersio buff (try to get your defense above 590, I forgot the exact value).

If it’s not enough get shield.

There, blue spion archer hit you for 1 damage even with spiral arrow.

1 Like

Reason i rerolled, wiz3/ele3/wl1 has no defense going, at some point i got even one shot by monsters and that was with plate armor and with 100 con.

Also elemental attributes are extremely expensive compared to other classes, still the first 20-30 attribute levels are perfectly fine payable and 30% dmg boost is kinda high.

Pretty sure something is wrong with your playstyle.

I’m receiving 1 dmg from mobs usually at level 260+, at maven abby the mobs only attack me for 300 at most.

I agree its a little excessive but most of the current ET teams have that kind of attribute :X

A big part about getting to that point with attributes is to get them out of the way first before optimizing your equipments. Cause for equipments, you usually have to save up a lot of silver and that can be kinda hard when you can easily invest them into attributes. Only when attributes start costing 2-3mil+ per point would you not feel much pain by saving say… 10mil for a 95+ offensive hairpiece. Or trying to maximize your weapon, awakening critical gear like animus, going through multiple karachas for a 30+ awakening, etc…