Tree of Savior Forum

Second try: I HAVE A QUESTION!?!?!?

Dear Staff of IMC,

First I wanted to say that I am soo disappointed from the fact that I never had a response from you on my last thread. I paid 10 euros for the early acces so when I ask for support, I should get support when I ask you guys to. It’s called “customer service”!

I really am disappointed and furious tbh.

I demand an explanation.

Last thread:

They said that when the server transfer occurs all the team information will kept…as long as you ask for the transfer when they anounce it

And how do i ask that when that happends?
Is there a way to actually contact them?

The entire Fedimian server is being moved to Europe. If you have a character on it, it will be moved automatically. You only have to ask for a transfer if you are moving from Orsha or Klapaida to Fedimian.

Okay, I understand.

Thank you.

Sooo… you asked twice on forum instead of using search, sending a message to support or quoting a staff member…

and you “Demand an explanation”… :unamused:

I would tell you what you deserve, but I don’t want to get banned for extreme harassment :triumph:

Since when spanking is a bannable extreme harassment?

No, I couldn’t find any information about it. But that does’t mean they have the right to ignore others. Extreme harassment I wouldn’t call it. You had your reasons. I don’t care about what others might think.

I just wanted my question anwsered. Especially when I am waiting for 5+ days. I hope you are actually able to understand how I feel after buying the game and not getting any support from the employees of IMC.
Maybe try to show some empathy? :wink:

Anyways, I got what I wanted, so what’s the point again? :slight_smile:

is cause my spanking makes hardcore sadomasochism looks like soft cuddling :stuck_out_tongue: