Tree of Savior Forum

Question Regarding the transfer

Hello there guys and IMC.

I want to know, for example, if a new server is opened and I want to transfer there, I create a team there to test ping and see the server. Will I be able to transfer my team from another server for this new one? Or I need to delete the team there or something?

And my Collections and Exploration is transfered too?

Thanks.

Hi, Helios373.

The team you already have on the new server will be overwritten by the team you’re transferring from the old server. We will be doing this process, so you don’t have to worry about doing it yourself.

Your entire team data will be transferred, so yes, your Collections and Exploration included.

2 Likes

That’s what I wanted to hear!
Thank you very much!

Hello, does this also mean that if you used the TP item and got your TP from the DLC it will be transferred as well? And is it possible to keep one of your characters of the other server? Because i made progress on Fedimian due to playing with a friend. I’m having to play 2 servers at the moment, one with my friend in Fedimian and one solo in Klaipeda. However if only the character i made on Klaipeda that has the DLC items was transferred to Fedimian, i wouldn’t have my progress on Fedimian wiped and i’d have my DLC items, which would be the best thing for me. If this is not possible i’d understand, but basically my question is: Can 1 single character get a server and team transfer? Because i haven’t used my TP item yet, so it’s in the character’s inventory that i want transferred.