Tree of Savior Forum

Seasonal Server?

I started the game again, but it is not possible to catch the current situation, my friends told me about the season servers, but the new server 10 was also shutting down. Will the server be opened after 10? This game is not really friendly for new or returning people …

The Season servers are opened temporarily to encourage new and returning players to play, they will be merged, not shutdown, into the main servers on the 10th. No progress will be lost by playing on the Seasonal servers.

IMC will likely introduce new ones eventually, as this is the second time they have done so on ITOS.

1 Like

Waiting for seasonal server too… I ask the same question via support, they said unable to disclose about this matter… Hope all class become balance too, if only meta build works than will think 1 million times to play this game again…

meta build still win
for non meta, even though they cant really win, they are fun to play
if non meta win(a lot) they will become meta
thats just like norm in every mmo
if you cant accept it you shouldnt even bother playing any mmo

1 Like

If you want to participate in endgame then you have to go for meta build, otherwise parties will simply not accept you. (Saying this as a non-Oracle FS Cleric that is never accepted into Singu parties.)

If you don’t want to participate in endgame, you don’t need Season server either. Rest of the game is super easy and you level up way too fast even on main servers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.