Characeter Class: Cata-Dragoon!
Level: 225 (Rank 7)
Average Active Hours: usually 1900 ~ 0200 hours
From Singapore!

Character Class: Loredemore
Level: 75
Average Active Hours: 1900~2300 GMT
From Malaysia

Bro, I think one of my guy tried to contact u the other day. Or have you gotten a guild already?

[Update]

3 Slots left, priority on fletcher and elementalist c3. I have tabulate a wait list for the rest of the applicants. Upon 1st August, if there are no applicants for fletcher/elem3, I will move on to the wait list.

IGN: Daikyu
Character Class: Fletcher [main] and Chaplain
Level: 211/12 both
Average Active Hours: Weekdays 3-5 hrs after 6 pm, Weekends 6 - 9hrs
SG

IGN: Azvrai
CC: Ele/WL Chaplain Pardoner
Lvl: 257 177 176
Active: 2-4 Hours mostly after 6

Contact via whisper in-game? No people whispering me past this day. And i’m still not joining any guild at the moment.

IGN:xHectech
Age (if your uncomfortable to disclose, just ignore): 24
Characeter Class: Sorcerer C1/QS C3
Level:131/110
Average Active Hours: 8 hours

Hi !
I always want to meet somebody but not,everyone just no replies QAQ
hoping join ur guild.

IGN: Feiar
Character Class: Archer C2 > Sapper C3 > Falconer C1
Level: 180
Average Active Hours: 3~6 hours a a day

Edit: Since GVG will open after this maintance, I could do GVG when i participate, trap might be fun
:smiley:

Guild leader, didnt get any invite!

Hello, I’m looking for an english speaking guild though I rarely see people recruiting in game.

IGN: Zelvest
Character Class: Future fletcher c3 ranger c3
Level: 153 (Stacking a lot of exp cards now though, I could be 170+ if i want to XD)
Average Active Hours: 3-4 hours in weekdays because work. 5 hours + on weekends if I’m free.

Trying to get level 200 as fast as possible, but there is too much things to do in ToS. And that I am a completionist so I have yet to explore several maps to complete it >_>

Anyway hopefully there is some slot left for me. Thanks!

Sry people, was away for a business trip from 26 - 30 July.

I will start the final selection for our guildies as of today onwards. And as mentioned earlier, I will prioritize on fletcher & elem3, if no suitable applicants, I will cater to those on the wait list.

@sky_1985 sry bro, I have your name in the wait list.

@KuroKii contacted you again, @ 18:30 on 30 July.

@Ixara same as above.

Anyway, if you are unable to see the msg, just add my character Revelion. Pm me anytime. I am usually online from 7.30pm onwards.

Thanks for letting me join masta, ill do my best from now on! :innocent:

IGN: Perfectious
Characeter Class: Archer2/QS3/Scout1/Musketeer1
Level: 224
Average Active Hours: Daily basis 3~4 hours

Here to apply for a local community as well. Discord user.

IGN: Riyori
Age ~29
Lv200 Fletcher min-maxing as much as possible
Active after office working hours
Singapore (west)
Available for future meet ups.

A little plus points to promote being a dps class,
Currently with part end game eq;
MaxPetam, Sissel, M.mura, and lv70 dps attributes, HC123 of favorable stats and continuously upgrading.

Understand the guild current stand of moving up towards ET, hence the class selection piorities, nevertheless i believe on DPS wise, i’m able to achieve more then average community.:kissing_heart:

-Riyori

IGN: ElizaPig
Characeter Class: Hoplite c2
Level: 84
Average Active Hours: 12pm to 6pm or 3am to 7am, flexible time.
County: Malaysia

Um… I’m just started to play this game 1 week ago. Very newbie and trying to catch up the levels. But it’s okay to reject me because my level is too low.

Thank you.

For people who interested in joining, idk if Rev is busy or whatever but we currently full, but you may want to visit us in ours facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tosaetherealm/

Feel free to join and let be friend, maybe slot will open soon xD.

1 Like

TheMaker here, having some issue logging in from my laptop. Xinyuah is one of our member as well as organizing council. Unfortunately we are 30/30 at the moment. We really wish to accept more new members however due to the limited slot and how i treasure my current guildies I am unable to fulfill that requests.

We are making effort to increase our guild levels so that we can take in more people, please bear it with use for a while. That being said, I do welcome open public to take part in some of our guild events. Just to let you know we are not the kind that seek unnecessary attention nor pvp freaks, our motive is just to find ways to make the game more attractive.

Cheerios adios,
Revelion
Guildmaster, Aetherealm

1 Like

Hai,

IGN : Qom
Class : Fletcher
Lvl : 180
Average Active Hours : 5
from MY

Really interested to join ur guild :slight_smile: