Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Varena] Aetherealm SG/MY [Eng Community]

@TheMaker Sorry, slept early yesterday, will come online GMT+8 - about 9pm today

Bro, tried to pm you from 8-10pm (+8GMT) doesnā€™t seems like anyone is there.

In anycase, if anyone is interested please do pm me instead if I am unavailable to attend to your replies on the forum.

Team: Revelion

I am usually online from 7pm (+8GMT) till 11 pm (minimum) or 2am (latest). Sat usually I am playing the whole day unless I have work matters. Sunday, will be on here and there.

IGN: Yeahunter
Characeter Class: Monk
Level: 203
Average Active Hours: Morning 9am to 12pm , night 11pm to 2 am.

Proof that we are active :smiley: . Attempted the guild event but seems like i couldnā€™t figure out how to do away with the bug.

[Updates] Commemorating the 1st Week of Guild, we hunted some WB on weekends.

IGN: Puyan
Characeter Class: Pelt Hop Cata3 going Dragoon.
Level: 194
Average Active Hours: 2-3 weekdays, 6+ weekends. could be more if necessary.

IGN: PikaWpika
Main Character: pyschokinoC3,CyroC2 (lvl193)
Alt character:schwarzer reiter(lvl180)
2nd Alt character:pyroC2 linker sorcerer(lvl127)
Average Active hours: 6-9hrs

Hi, Im a active player
Looking forwart to join your guild ^ ^

IGN: Astinia
Main : Clr(2),Pr(3),Chap(1) -> Pla Dr
Average Active hours: Gmt+8 , 7pm-11pm

Looking forward to hear from you guys .

IGN: PiapPiap
Characeter Class: Archer1 Ranger3 Fletcher3
Level: 223
Average Active Hours: 4hrs or more

IGN: Deadlyhur
Characeter Class: going to be Chaplain very soon, lol
Level: 115
Average Active Hours: 6hrs or more

Btwā€¦ I am from Malaysia, JB. It is quite bored & lonely to play this game aloneā€¦ hope can be part of this family & playing game tgt :wink:

Did you know that if you made it to the top 5 ranking like one of our member, your ā€œstatueā€ can talk on your behalf. It was creepy though XD

Upz, we are still recruiting more fun and active players. Current recruitment: [DPS are wanted]. Unfortunately, only 2 slots left.

So am I get a chance to join??
So far dinā€™t hear from youā€¦

ign: TeamCReset
Character Class: Corsair
Level: 200
Reapply to hit lvl 200 requirement :stuck_out_tongue:
Average Active Hours: 2-4hrs

IGN: Bloodbournes
Character Class: Wiz3 - Elementalist
Level: 114 (but i have tons of exp cards, iā€™m just milking level 90 DG)
Average Active Hours: 3-5 hours/day
GMT+8 timezone. I normally play around 8AM onwards, then go online again before I go to work at night.
Build: 40 CON (for now), the rest INT (PURE DPS build)
My main char is a cryokino but after the nerfed on cryos (SzS), i switched builds
Iā€™m interested in joining your guild mainly because the name sounds really cool hehe and because i mostly play solo and need some variety.

@adrenloh sry bro, I listed your name in the waiting list. As of now I notice that we have quite a number of healers in our guild, and since we are doing WBH we need more fire power. Nothing against you, hope that you can understand.

Ok, Understood.
I am still not joining any guild yetā€¦ if there is a vacancy, do let me know. I really like the guild nameā€¦ looks cool :wink:

IGN: Eurypontid
Character Class: Cataphract - Dragoon
Level: 256
Average Active Hours: 4-6 hours

Iā€™m not from SG/MY though, I do hope that if you have a spare slot you can invite me. (GMT+8)

Hi there, would love to join Aetherealm! Kinda lonely and bored playing solo since the Opening. Hereā€™s my details :-

• IGN: KuroKey
  • Characeter Class: Archer C1 - Ranger C3 - Fletcher C2 - Schwarzer Reiter C1 (Rank 7) (Mostly DPS - Durable class)
  • Level: 253 / 9 (Rank 7)
  • Average Active Hours: 4~5 hours, usually 7:00 p.m ~ 12:00 midnight (if no work to do that day)

Iā€™m from Malaysia and a universityā€™s student, and part time work at one club (you can ask me for more details on the mini interview if need). There are tests, projects and works, so I might canā€™t online everyday cause of it.

But, Iā€™ll try my best scheduling my work and playtime more effectively, so that I can enjoy more and less stress. Looking forward for the invite hehe

[Update] We held our first In-guild PvP contest.

New members are welcome. atm, 3 slots avail, apply now :smiley:

1 Like