xcvda
    vxsdh
    vcxsz
    bcsder
    Syla Forest
  • Approximate date / time (EDT) :
    Long online
  • Evidence

Hey…r u reporting or simply accusing other players as BOTTING juz bcos ur lousy n dumb character name was ignored as u were moving around talking to strangers like nth better to do…well…I’m one of the normal player there who have ignored u completely…damn…get a life bro…stop annoying other players…if u r so insecure of this game…or even in yourself…pls excuse my language…GET THE ■■■■ OUT…go find your dream game or wateva…
■■■■…its really tiring when frustrated … in addition when pissed by ppl like this…

be it a bot or not…it has got nth to do wif u…everybody have significant acc to deal with…UNLESS…if u r a sour BOT user urself…

Lol nice self quote

20/characters

Enziz …sounds like lousy botter from RMT…lol…ironically a pot calling the kettle black…i would have put more effort on upgrading character…rather than using such despise way of putting away other competitors…BE A MAN…
‘bot check bot check’…wat a joke…:rofl:

@GM_Francis How to deal with these BOT?

No need to do anything with the bot.
This game is done.

Telsiai players can go play RO in one of our region’s newly launched official servers.

1 Like

ROLF
Some body think Matt-Harvey=Enziz
Some body think bot in Demon Prison District 2 = bot Enziz

i cant stop Laugh lol

Hooo man, just recently found this on youtube, bunches of evidence mate LOL

source : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PEc0Ta-j7o

TEAMNAME: Marvelyn

It’s Vulcans from Megalomaniac mimic, I remember that Solmiki Staff.

Tips: How to safely bot, just pay and put supreme items on. You will be freaking safe LOL

@GM_Francis

What do you say hmm? agree?

Since I’ve seen these bots running in Demon Prison 2 over a year, while these bots have been reported from number of players.

darnnn grrr ChEERS

@GM_Francis

Are you for real?

reply new thread but ignore this one.

Marvelyn and Demon Prison Gang is definitely prerogative group.

Hello Saviors,

Please be informed that some of these reported players are now get banned, while the others are included on our watch list that needs to be investigate further.

Thank you.

Holy crap, hahahaha @Matt-Harvey can you re-check a week after if some of those players really got banned? I’m surprised a GM actually responded to a post like this - it’s been forever since I’ve seen something like this happen. :smile:

Anyways, they probably might only just be temporarily banned. Maybe a week or a month.