Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA] Telsiai buttery bot player

• Server : Telsiai

• Team Name : Ryankodz

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 28/7

• Evidence

He goes by the forum name whiteandblack0507 and he likes to report other bots as seen on this thread [SEA] Telsiai salty bot player :seek:

@GM_Francis you might need to investigate why this player is teleporting from one side of the map to the next corner as he is displaying similar characteristics as the Yellow Flash.

BOT vs BOT is real!
Let’s see who is the winner of Lhadar Forest in the end

:haha:

Please don’t start unnecessary fire where its not needed. This video was carefully made for educational purposes only.

Hey korean named player, I don’t meant to start the fire but I am just wanna see how a bot player report against another bot player. By the way, you are smart enough to use ur ‘IrisHeart’ for silver farming in Lhadar forest but at the same time, you do have another account(as per your fantastic video) and see you do reported several bots players in forum. So, 1 account is to catch bot players and another account is farm silver for yourself? ==

As much as I would love to congratulate you on your frightening discovery but I honestly think I would have picked a completely different name if I was supposedly the botter shown in ryan’s video. Naming a bot after your forum name is quite the idiotic move if you ask me. But please do feel free to think I own a 2nd account for botting since the very idea is as ridiculous and amusing for me as well.

At the very least I find the bot quite amusing to be named after me.

Well, its more like the other player (during his ban interval), made use of new player event and made an account “IrisHearth” to defame. Quite childish IMO.

Hmm, seems like I am wrong and the purpose of new ‘botter’ is just want to defame you :v: