Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai] Reichsgebiet Armee

We call it “The Bunkers” ‘w’/

It is composed of 2 segments, a bedroom and an expanded lounge where people can also sleep in case the bedroom is fully occupied.

The expanded lounge has 5 couches, 2 of which are the large ones.

On this side is the bathroom, along with some refreshments and a mirror to tidy yourself up owO

Now we go to the first half of the bedroom, being near to the entrance, we designed it to be more rough and sturdy since most people won’t be as sleepy and tend to have a higher degree of activity Owo

Next to it, is where you can store food, and a desk where you can write messages to your peers ‘w’/

And last but not least, is the second half of the bedroom, where it is more secluded and quiet enough if your evening rituals involves reading |3

So feel free to check the bunkers if you need a warm comfy place to catch some z’s ^~^

I would suggest playing the in-game soundtrack titled “Ungettable” to get a nice ambiance of the place 'w’y

2 Likes

B1, you really need to add speech bubbles … and emoticons XD

3 Likes

but im just talking by myself this time :hey:

1 Like

Ah, someone has been frequenting the bunkers for a while now, her name is Pad, she likes to loiter around and just relax like me owO

and here is her friend, Pete Owo/

1 Like

Last night, one of our old guildie named Shakie, and her friend Sera visited me at the bunkers ‘w’

As I was about done bidding everyone goodnight, our newbie Saintess was looking for some hat advice as she leaves golden pawprints around the room XD

Pad sure is consistent, it’s almost like an evening ritual for her when she visits the bunkers. Tonight we had another guildie, Petsia, visiting us Owo

Story time with Pete tonight, as he and Petsia talks about reuniting with old friends owO

Me and Pad talks about fashion as Pete sat on guard XD
Saintess later on join us as the night grows late owO

2 Likes

Hope everyone have a safe summer this year :satisfaction:

1 Like

oooh~ i got some prizes to share via raffle owO

though we doing the raffle via stream Owo

2 Likes

Naisu~! thanks for the costume hehe more to the collections :3 sadly the fishing one didnt worked out XD and the requirement is the very OOOOLLLLDDDD fishing stick rod hahahahaha

1 Like

pft pft pft :haha:

kyojin hiding really got me :hey:

rga3RGA Library

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings! And welcome to RGA’s information center ‘w’/

For a limited time, we are opening this establishment for public use as we explore the unknown sanctuary :prince:

Here, you can have a nice quiet ambiance for reading the books we have available. Refreshments are also available in this room, so help yourself Owo/

Or contribute your own information in the archive room owO

If you like to have less distractions, the library also have 2 rooms for private reading and slide viewing Owo

Or if you feel like just hanging out, the main hall has a lounge where a mechanical owl provides short information on anything that may pique your interest within the library’s collection

Or have someone to play in the chess corner. But make sure to not make a lot of noise owO;;

To borrow some books, you have to register in this counter, and wait for your library card to be made so you can take selected books out Owob

To return the books, simply leave them on this table and it will be sorted back to its proper shelf. But be sure to return them on time owOy

I hope you find this tour helpful as we venture into this new episode :satisfaction:

Looks like my frequent guests realized something’s new around headquarters owO

2 Likes

Does your library have the forbidden books collection series i desire? The “h” ones … super explicit … gahahaha~!

1 Like

ah the forbidden H books for taking care of guinea pigs Owoy

1 Like

Nuoooo not the hamtaros!!! But baby making guide would be nice XDDD

1 Like

Some new housing stuff people may be curious to see Owo/

The steampunk carpet has a nice blue and gold color scheme which is one of my favorite colors for the genre X3

Next is the jukebox, it plays the orgel version of main ToS theme if you interact with it. Has a slight animation when you start it up owO

I already imagine the hourglass will be big, but then, it was even bigger OAo
You can interact with it and the glass will flip to pour the sands for approximately 10 seconds ‘w’

I still haven’t got the partition, but here’s the gas lamp, which you can turn the lights on and off owO

So far, this is the library’s current look Owo
I’ll be opening them on the weekends, weekdays will be the RGA office and inn owO

I realized i can also do housing for my Klai visits owO
here is me with my friend, Sheeps Owo/
we have no idea what we’re doing Owo;;;

So I decided to have it as a transportation machine that travel through different dimensions :satisfaction:

Half of it are your basic housing fuction, and half of it is the device that transports me to different servers owO

Hey! isn’t that a dimensional sphere used by some time travelling robots from the future? :hey:

3 Likes

@teeemu.ph the Nyanpire :haha:

3 Likes

the gentleman batarrit … XD

1 Like

I was invited by Icon for a pictorial with friends to celebrate Womens Day :satisfaction:

though im kind of shy/ w \ but they say it’s a special case Owo

3 Likes