Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA] Telsiai - Necro Botter HinoKagutsuchi in Nobreer Forest Channel 3

@GM_Francis @Staff

Please check whether @Nvictus and @HueHue is from same IP address and do necessary action if so.

why this guy @starflare89 dont get it our point and the point of this thread for what is this section??? you know @starflare89 botting is ilegal right, and what did you think doing of that guy name HinoKagutsuchi you know he doing wrong. botting needs pusnisment, and you need to RESPECT our opinion.

@GM_Francis @Staff free to check my ip.

Check my IP too @GM_Francis @Staff let this old man be enlighten by the meaning of this report thread. Lols.

Hue Hue Hue, of course I knew botting is illegal but do you know is him really a bot??

Hi IMC admirer @Nvictus :wink:

this is the reason why staff shun the forums and actual feedback gets ignored. Imagine you have like 10 000 notifications and this thread spawn like 10 of them.

Hard life staff, but is part of your job scope.Oh well

it is true, we dont really know if this guy botting or not,

but surely from the video u see his movement is weird and it moves constantly like that,
and someone ask him if he botting or not, and he didnt answer

i dont really know how bot program works since i dont do bot,

so my opinion is, this guy use some kind of program that can move his character, while he afk, is that what u called bot programs ?

if this guy really do that, he should feel ashamed :hushed:

imc should make mechanism to prevent bot program or whatever it is lunch/running in background, i know they can do this much, the should do this much…

They’re like accounts protecting Kevin Durant. hihi

Anyways, IMC should investigate this. If proven guilty, then they should be banned. And investigate other members of their guild also. This make sense, another way to check their guilds integrity.

Hello bro soul,

Did you read entire post TBH? As I mentioned earlier, IMC could investigate on the reported account and even his/her guild mates. We are not protecting the guy that get reported but more against on @Nvictus accusation statement for entire guild. It’s about reputation of a guild (It’s my ex guild to be honest). I knew them well, most of them are casual player where they do daily just like most of players do, but someone felt fishy and jelly after saw one of the member have full geared and just being salty and claim he is RMT, channel crash abuse or even BOT.

Do you feel happy when someone accuse your friend or even guild mate as well?
One of example: ♥♥♥ NERF This ! ♥♥♥
My friend get flamed after success to +38, what’s next? Read it.

Tag or no tag does not makes the difference tho :smile:

Hello star. My first sentence is with pun intended. Im an OKC Durant fan.

Kidding aside, as I’ve said, IMC should investigate them or us 2k+ playing TOS, but thats a difficult job. But for the sake/reputation of the man or the whole guild being reported, they must be investigated to prove them innocent. So the speculations of them cheating will be gone. For the botting matter, we know necros and summoners can afk kill mobs, but they must prove also that theyre not botting or using macro.

On the other hand, I saw that guy vitata shouted his +3X bow then his/her +2X staff. Before that, I was on a dungeon then the channel crashed. Me, personally not knowing who this guy is, might listen to players shouting that crash is due to this guy enhancing. But how can he remove our doubts? He must prove us wrong, that he is playing fair and square. I have nothing against this guy (because im just a returning player) im just amazed how lucky he is.

Peace out.

I thought Durant already moved to GSW? :expressionless:

If you were vitata and using abuse, will you be bravo like him and show off your weapon just like that?
You don’t afraid people take screenshot just like the post owner of that topic and report to GM & Staff?
Well, you could see vitata stand out and don’t mind his account get checked by staff. Will you do the same like vitata if you abuse channel crash?

I believe staff will check on the account reported as so many jelly and salty people add salt and support on the post in order to summon staff for investigation.

Im a fan since Sonics til OKC days.

I don’t know man. Maybe he’s confident that staffs will not check him since they only reply 1 out of 1000, whether he abuse or not (im not accusing him).

So All of you botters/macroers
Well…you will be next KPOP Star :joy:
Who knows.

True enough .

They can prolly mute it

pls read my cmt lololololol

ok ppl stop rely in here pls , i am w8ing for the ower of this post making new video, he promise me to make a new and cooler clip. so u all can STFU and go home to show off if u want

oh i see, ill trust u, but, please give me an explanation, why in that video, u shooting MM pointed to nowhere many times? and didnt answer the other dude asking u ?

aSasA

STOP rely pls i w8ing for new video dont spam meh noti

ohhh ok, i dont give a fvk bout this ■■■■ anymo… shiet wasting my freetime for nothing >.<