Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA-TELSIAI] Merchant - Guild Master

It is with great sadness that the Merchant guild (Telsiai Server) currently finds itself without a “guild master”, the position currently being occupied by Chipsinaction. Chips was a great leader and friend – who I choose to believe is still out there somewhere playing other games, making lots of friends (with bad jokes) and doing great things.

I have created this thread at the request of IMC staff and request that guild members of the Merchant guild agree to transfer the “guild master” position to “R3N” by responding with their consent on this thread. Your consent is needed to in order for the transfer to take place.

1 Like

Dear All.

I give my consent to transfer the “guild master” position to “R3N”. Team Name: Keysha

Thankss

Yes, as a member of Merchant guild, I would like to give my consent to transfer the guild master position to R3N.
Team name : Thorzen
Server: Telsia (SEA)
Thank you to whoever is taking care of this matter.

As a member of Merchant guild i happily give my consent to transfer the guildmaster position to R3N

Team Name: Gestober

I give my consent to transfer Guild Master position to R3N
Team Name: Imanity
Thank you

As a member of Merchant guild, I accept the transfer of the guild master position to R3N.

Team Name : Majesty
Server: Telsia(SEA)

Thank you

I accept the transfer of the guild master position to R3N
Team Name : Wyrmlight
Server : Telsiai

Thank you so much

I give my consent to transfer the “Guild Master” position to “R3N”. Team Name0: Aethelwulf07

Server: Telsiai

Dear All.

I give my consent to transfer the “guild master” position to “R3N”.
Team Name: Realm

Thankss

Hello
I give my consent to transfer Guild Master position to R3N
Team name: Vanel
Thank you.

I accept the transfer of the guild master position to R3N

Team Name :LightAlzen
Server : Telsiai

Thank you

I agree to transfer the “guild master” position to “R3N” by responding with my consent on this thread.

Team Name : Overheat

I accept the transfer of the “guild master” position to “R3N”
Team name: Kusakabe

Thankee.

As a member of merchant guild I accept the transfer of the “guild master” position to “R3N”
Team name: Vareforth

Thank you.

i am Soeharmoko of merchant guild hereby given my consent to master “R3N” as a new Guild master.
Also my deepest condolence to the fall of our previous guild master “ChipsinAction”.
may the goddess blessings always be with him.

Soeharmoko
Telsiai

As​ a​ member of​ Merchant​ guild.​ I give my consent to transfer the “Guild Master” position to “R3N”.
Team Name: Luzzenberg
Server: Telsial

Thank you

As a member of Merchant guild, I would like to give my consent to transfer the guild master position to R3N.
Team name : Lisalalala_M

Thankiuuuu.

As​ a​ member of​ Merchant​ guild.​ I give my consent to transfer the “Guild Master” position to “R3N”.

Team Name: Kahoy

tnx

As a member of the Merchant guild , I do give my consent to transfer the Guild Master role to “R3N”.
Team Name: Bakehouse

As a member of Merchant guild, I would like to give my consent to transfer the guild master position to R3N.
Team name : BonnenuIt