Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA Telsiai] ⚓ Islander - Level 15 Guild | PvX | Recruiting

TEAM NAME:Darna
CHARACTER BUILDS & LEVELS: Sheila Swordsman c2 lvl 17
TIMEZONE & PLAYTIME: GMT+8 will be online at 9pm till 2am and/or 8am till 3pm
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOURSELF: I’m a nice person. But my friends says I talk too much. But not too much, IMO! :smiley: :smiley: LMAO I just wanna play and have fun!

Hi Darna!

Thank you for application! Please let us know via Discord when you are available online so we can have a chat and coordinate the recruitment process. :slight_smile:

Hope to see you soon.

bumper in the house yo

Guild’s getting bigger! Come and apply for your space nao!

just wanna ask if anyone is online during mornings/mid day
edit: sea time

Yes, we do have members online during the mornings and mid-day, however, the guild is most active during the evenings.

Daily Guild Raids!

bumperino cappuccino

TEAM NAME: Frundsberg
CHARACTER BUILDS & LEVELS: 10 Schwarze Reiter 3, highest lv is 330
TIMEZONE & PLAYTIME: GMT+7 will be online at 4 PM until 10 PM
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOURSELF: I’m not good in English. I love this game, I want to have more foreign friend for more fun in this game and practice my English

Hi Frundsberg,

Happy to have you! Can you please hop on our discord so we can coordinate your recruitment :slight_smile:

Please note that we have very limited spots and almost at full capacity! :blush:

Hi, I joined your discord channel, but I can only text on visitor channel

Team name: Snowdwrop
Character builds & levels: 330 Elelock
Timezone & Playtime: GMT+8, Random
Brief description : Hello! New player looking for an active guild~ I would be happy if I were accepted (*‘▽’)

Hi Snowdrop!

Happy to have you onboard, we use discord as a tool to communicate and for regular announcements. If you can hop on our discord we’ll coordinate your recruitment :slight_smile:

Hope to see you soon :blush:

COME HERE AND GET THE NEW POWER!!

2 Likes

Team name: StepbrO
Character builds & levels: 327 Elelock 325 monk inq
Timezone & Playtime: GMT+8, Random
Brief description : i’m old tos player need to find new friend to play with and do pve content guild/bossing :smiley:

bumperinoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

bumperinooooooooooooooooo

hello. please do join the discord channel and we’ll proceed from there :slight_smile:

TEAM NAME: Crusades
CHARACTER BUILDS & LEVELS:
S3 HL2 Dop3 Level 277
A1 Level 5
TIMEZONE & PLAYTIME:
GMT+08:00 , Random
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOURSELF: Returning player , played during the ■■■■ phase of ToS , was told the game is better now. Currently rerolling a new character.
Discord Name : Crusade#7417

kindly apply through discord and we’ll proceed from there

Applied to discord

/20char