Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA Telsiai] ⚓ Islander - Level 15 Guild | PvX | Recruiting

We’re still looking for more slippe-- I mean people! :wink:

baby you light up my world like nobody else

TEAM NAME: Stormxrage
CHARACTER BUILDS & LEVELS: ff2 lvl 285
TIMEZONE & PLAYTIME: gmt8
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOURSELF: farmer focus on pve, world boss and item grinding
DISCORD USERNAME:

feel the rain on your skin, no one else can feel it for you

up for recruitmentttttttt

cant read my, cant read my, no he cant read my poker face

We have updated our recruitment page! Many thanks to Benby for designing it!

Recruitment is still open and we are looking for active players who share our goals and visions!

We will be further updating our recruitment page soon to provide a better insight of our guild. :blush:

TEAM NAME: Pinkmeow
CHARACTER BUILDS & LEVELS: Cryo Chrono Sage 32x, Pelt Rod Murm 32x
TIMEZONE & PLAYTIME: GMT + 8
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOURSELF: Meow meooow Meeeoooowww, Where’s my tuna?
DISCORD USERNAME: rubmybutts

i was so high i didnt recognize, the fire burning in my eyes, the chaos that controlled my mind

TEAM NAME: DevilDragons
CHARACTER BUILDS & LEVELS: Hl3 Hop2 Dop Lancer 31x, Hl2 Hop2 Shin Murm 31x, Cle2-Diev-Bokor-Sadhu2-PD2 28x
TIMEZONE & PLAYTIME: GMT + 7
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOURSELF: I’m pretty bad with English but i’ll try my best. Thank you!
DISCORD USERNAME: FrankenZero

No worries, no requirements to have perfect english :stuck_out_tongue:We are an international guild recruiting people who share our visions and goals.

TEAM NAME: Tuta
CHARACTER BUILDS & LEVELS:
A2 R2 App1 SR 3 LVL 309 (Grinding)
WL 3 ELe 3 WL 2 317 (Grinding)
TIMEZONE & PLAYTIME:
Philippine Time Zone UTC+08:00
Playtime: 6 am to 12 am server time
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOURSELF: Friendly but shy

For anyone who is interested to join, we do daily raids and schedule them at around 9 AM server time. So if this suits your time zone or play schedule, drop us a message or alternatively, join our discord! :blush:

Just like to welcome DevilDragons and Tuta to the guild as well :slight_smile:

f is for friends who do stuff together, u is for you and me

n is for anywhere and anytime at all, down deep in the deep blue sea

Still looking for more coconuts and lobsters to join our community! We’ve celebrated our first ever guild member ran event and the prize pool was many, many guild points. Why guild points? It lets you purchase whatever that the guild has looted from the guild raids and bosses. :smiley:

So, want to come on to voice chat and listen to people talk about everything under the sea? Participate in activities that does not (maybe) involve daily grinds? Looking for a community to hang out and play with? We’re all that – we also have good singers in our discord. Hehe.

Hi I am very interested in joining you guys!
Team Name: Rasco
Character builds & level:
32x Doppel
320 Cyro Chrono Sage
TimeZone & PlayTime: Australia. flexible play time
Brief Description: A returned friendly and outgoing saviour.

Hi Rasco!

Nice! Fellow Aussie! We have a bunch of us in the guild, glad to have another on board. Feel free to drop by on our discord and we will discuss further :slight_smile: the discord: http://discord.islander-guild.com

Hope to see you soon mate!

Joined! I will be active after my exam tomorrow!

TEAM NAME: Kirigame
CHARACTER BUILDS & LEVELS: 1.Ele3 Wl3 lv330 2.Cyro3 Chono3 lv324 3.sw3 chata3 cosair1 lancer 1 lv317
TIMEZONE & PLAYTIME: GMT+7 will be online at 11am till 5pm or more
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOURSELF: Hello i’m playing found boss world and shout for boss Lilkuma join my party and kill boss together and kuma talk with me invite haha
Btw i’m like to play a game and talk with everyone sooo nice to meet you all :smiley: