Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai] GALAJUAN Guild <Filipino Oriented Guild Since 2013>

GALAJUAN GUILD

see this post too: [SEA-Telsiai] Galajuan - Alam na this!

[PHILIPPINES / INTERNATIONAL]

Our Website http://savior.galajuan.net/
HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN !
Let me introduce what is Galajuan Guild

GALAJUAN
:sunglasses:The definition of Galajuan is a formation of two or more entities to form something new. As the name suggests, Galajuan is a guild that is built on the basis of the bonds among its members. This complements our belief that no success is a single man effort, but the culmination of efforts by many. If you are Filipino though, you would know the secret behind our Guild Name. Just say it 3 times and youā€™ll definitely know. The guild seeks to forge an environment where players look forward to come together, bonding with one another to embark on new adventures, enjoying the game and most importantly, achieve much more than anyone can ever do alone

OUR GUILDā€™S LEGACY
:sunglasses: Galajuan Guild is from Ragnarok Online / Ragnarok Online 2 / Aura Kingdom / Echo of Soul / Cabal 2 guild which has been created on August 2013, This guild has been first recruiting Pinoy players (either OFW from US-Canada or other parts of the world) In order to share the same time zone and then the same game time. After several weeks and months, in Galajuan we prefer to use the word ā€œFamilyā€.

GALAJUANā€™S PURPOSES?
:sunglasses: We also do sort of war that allows players to fight against enemy guilds/Factions (War of Emperium in RO1 and RO2 / Battlefield in Cabal 2 and EOS). Letā€™s go back to the PVE, Galajuan is also helping and doing some PVE in particular the dungeons which are important if you are willing to wear the last set in game. Galajuan is a helpful guild if you are willing to help players then players will help you back.

OUR GUILDā€™S LOGO
:sunglasses: Eagle with Blue, Red and 3 star Yellow,

Eagle symbolizes our Guild by:

• Power - Members who have the guts to fight in the name of our guild
  • Determination - Long saying is not to surrender, even defeated multiple times
  • Community - Became a role model in the Society, a helpful officers and members means a friendly guild.
  • Protection - Protect the guildā€™s name in all means necessary, defend other members name.

Blue, Red and 3 star Yellow - symbolizes the Guild Origin

WHAT ARE GALAJUANā€™S REQUIREMENTS ?
:sunglasses:We donā€™t require any Level Limit as long as you have gaming time and dedication to fight, insults/racist behavior or any kind of very hill-mannered behavior shall not be tolerated here! Being helpful is also one of our requirements, as written above, if you are willing to be helpful to the guild then this one will help you back with pleasure. You have to use/download RAIDCALL in order to listen to officers and might also to have a good conversation with other guild members

OUR OBJECTIVES

1. Be among the best in Server.
  2. To harness the power of team-play and achieve greater heights in the game, be it for the guild or its members.
  3. To excel, be it individually or as a team
  4. To be a guild where everyone can have fun without losing sight of the guildā€™s goal.

CONTACT US ?

In order to contact us, please send a private message to those players(s) names which is written below this is for Guild Reservation:
Haodee Hilera Pollenpetal

THANKS FOR READING AND ENJOY YOUR STAY AMONG OUR FAMILY !

4 Likes

Ayon oh :)! naks naks!

Only in-game? :frowning: No key =[[[

nice pic jehh hahaha
Up Up Up

Hehehehe! pano nga ba upload Guild Logo natin?

updated but until now i can put some photos yet :frowning:

cbt key para ma contact po si Mishhan hehehe

hehe nag eedit pa ako hahaha pero ayan binago ko na aahahahhaha

Ahahaā€¦ ona kev d ksi mapalitan ung name d2 amf.

pede naman ah ako napalitan ko hahaha

Ayun napalitan ko din hahaā€¦

hahaha nice nice, Hakutin ang mga nasa RO2 Cabal 2 hahahahahaha let expand and make Galajuan Guild ToS Branch

Fellow Kababayans. English Only Policy is in effect in the forums. I dont want you guys to get banned or something. Make sure you reply in English. Thanks and hopefully we can see you in game!

1 Like

Oh sorry about that,

thanks for the Reminder @reaereneiakyun

No problem @Mishhan, Anyway any of you playing cbt tomorrow?

nope donā€™t have keys yet, but some of my guildies already got their so its ok if I cant get one.

heheh already uploaded our Guild Logo :heart:

To this Guild: Goodluck po!

Ay isa pla ako sa mag aano ng magging members ^^.

d ako mkreply knina ā€¦ :confounded:

ā€“
translated:

Ohh I never thought im one of those who will do the reservation ^^.

I cant reply recentlyā€¦ :confounded:

pa reserve din po ha

translation: can i use sign language? (baka mag nosebleed e)

1 Like