Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai] Eminence Lv.19 | We're Recruiting!

Say hi to Yesglasses for me!

2 Likes

Oh yeah. It’s Earlx

CEO of “Yesglasses” Brand with his “Flying Fak” Serial of Bikini,
incorporated with our Mr. Hairy Potter (Ryankodz)

1 Like

You the best man! Biggest fan here!

Team Name: Vendatta
Character Level (Highest): lvl225 Cannoneer
Reason for Joining: I want a hamster
Why you should pick me over the others: I can nuke from far away and the others can’t

Hi there! First of all I would like to say I love your Mini-Blogs and I’m impressed by the amount of work you put into each of them!

My partner @Vyolfers and I are currently guildless and we have been looking for an active English-speaking guild for a while. That’s when we stumbled on this thread and decided to apply for Eminence.

Team Name: Kurobane
Character Level (Highest): 265 (Musketeer)
Active Period: 5AM - 2PM Server Time
Why you should pick me to join:
I’ve been playing since iCBT with over 1k hours logged. I really love this game and I would love to get a nice community to enjoy this game with. My last guild (Synapse) died because of the lack of PvP content in the game, and so I’m looking for a new one, especially with the huge update right around the corner.

Team Name: Zylvionn
Character Level (Highest): 265 (Cryolinker)
Active Period: 5AM - 2PM Server Time
Why you should pick her to join:
She’s been playing for as long as I have and she’s a great player! She always follows me around so we’ll only join if there’s room for both of us. She’s also an amazing artist, check out her ToS fanart thread!

While our mains are only level 265 we have a ton of characters, with some of them being R7 and many others at R6 and below. Feel free to PM us here or whisper us in-game if you require further information!

3 Likes

@Vendatta

I can’t exactly help you because of 2 reasons

• You’d nuke everyone since you can’t control your nuke currently
  • You’re already in the guild hahaha

@Sholf

Hi Sholf! It was definitely a pleasure to speak with you yesterday, welcome to Eminence and Zyl’s fan art is amazing! Just to do a free advertisement do visit her submissions here! You’ll be amazed :smiley:

Team Name : Zerfe
Character level : 244 SR
Active Period:4-6 hours depends if its weekend or weekdays
why you should pick me to join: :frowning: I have been playing the game solo to 244

Hi Zerfe!

Thank you very much for your interest in Eminence! I would like to speak to you and get to know you a little better from my interview.

Would you mind adding me up into your friend?
My team name: PrimeMinister

Cheers,

PM

yes sure why not vendetta told me about your guild i’ve been playing the game solo i need someone to help me in my journey

Yeah he did told me about it haha, well currently I will be online today quite late though. Perhaps GMT+8 sometime around 10pm. Would you be online during that time?

Hi,

I’ve been looking for a guild and thought I’ll give it a shot here :slight_smile:

Team Name: Melioddas
Character level (highest): 226 (Pyro3Linker2Warlock)
Active Period: Usually 9 AM - 1 PM Server Time
Why you should pick me to join: Because I love this game and it would be nice to have a group of people to play it with. It’s kinda lonely playing solo. And I can help with support + provide supplementary damage :smiley:

Let me know! Feel free to whisper me in game or message me here!

Cheers

Hi Eminence ! I currently looking for friends and Pve/PVP guild for incoming event and stuff ! i usually play everytime when i have free time (cuz i work myself) so i usually login morning and night (6hours a day or more if im grinding)

Team Name : Re0l
Character level (highest) : 263 linker chronomancer , 242 elewarlock

i need a home and friends after playing so long alone ! :slight_smile:

Team Name: Eroge
Character Level (Highest):200+ I actually have 5 chars above 200…i just not sure what i want to play…but since pvp is here i might focus on my kino/cyro more…alos have a diev…alcemist…fletcher…and SR…might make ele/warlock not sure

Active Period:normally 7pm-3am MY/SG time i do play in the mornings when in the mood

Why you should pick me to join: Well I been playing alone mostly but since gvg is here. I want to find a guild that focus pvp a little…the whole reason I play tos anyway was for pvp and gvg. and maybe find new buddies to hang out with.

Are you guys going to do the gvg event?

Hi there @melioddas,

Thank you very much for your interest in Eminence! I can understand the feeling of playing of playing alone and it definitely isn’t the best way to full enjoy the game.

@Official_Maestro

Hi there Maestro! That’s great cause we’re shifting our focus to be the best of both worlds insteading of focusing on PVE only :smiley:

@jasoneroge

Hi there Jason! It’s pretty cool you have 5 characters over 200! That’s an amazing achievement! To answer your question, yes! We’re definitely participating in all events! We’ve shifted our focus a little bit to cater for both PVE and PVP needs seeing that the rewards are so lucrative!

A note to all

Unfortunately i can only accept so many people at one time. Therefore do forgive me for the time being i’m unable to accept you at this point of time :frowning: i’ll still pm you to get to know you better!

Cheers,

PM

Hello everyone!

I’m proud to present the latest edition to our mini-blog!

this time, featuring yesglasses- i mean xEarlx!

also, edited the main post to make it look slightly cleaner and added a few more information there :slight_smile:

edit: we are also placing a stop in our recruitment for further notice as we’ve hit our max capacity for the time being, however if you do wish to be on the waiting list and give it a shot, do feel free to write down here and i’ll contact you! As I can’t guarantee when there would be an additional slot, I highly recommend that if you’re able to find another guild to your liking. Please do go ahead! All I ask is that you notify us to remove your name from the waiting list.

Cheers,

PM

Hello everyone!

I’m proud to present yet another small mini-blog of the team battle that we did with Rhythm Mortis!

We are also opening our doors once again for recruitment! If you’re interested in joining in, do let me know.

Cheers,

PM

An opening in the guild! :heart_eyes: So here goes my application.

Team Name: MacArdyJG
Character Level (Highest): 224 (Support Cleric)
Active Period: Weekdays and Weekends, usually in PM (GMT +8)
Why you should pick me to join: I really like this game, but I sincerely feel that I would enjoy it more if I can be able to meet new people whom I can talk (chat) and share stories with while playing it. I also do my adventure journey alone (which is truly sad, lonely and boring), and it would be nice if I can work with other people to complete them - sharing triumphs and making ourselves stronger together. Although my reason for joining is social in nature and I may not be a very competitive player (since I always choose support-type classes), I am willing to assist the Guild towards the attainment of its goals and hopefully, they are within the capacity of my toons. :wink:

Team Name:Lacrie
Character Level (Highest):249 Schwarzer, 210 Oracle
Active Period: 8pm-3am weekdays, I have more leeway on weekends; no definite hour on logging on.
Why you should pick me to join: I’m mature enough I guess? I don’t start unnecessary fights and would love to help in developing the eminence community. Once I saw the Guild bio and rules I figured this would be a fun guild, I’ll support whenever I can; and I’ve been planning to switch my Main to Oracle. Cheers I’m here to have fun, thanks for reviewing my application.

Hi @MacArdy

If its talking that you need then you’re definitely in the right place! The only problem most of the time we have here is trying to keep quiet over here. I understand that being lonely is kinda bad especially with all the bugs that the game has and I’d definitely love to hear your stories in the game! We may need your help for the upcoming GvG battles that we go for too! :smile: I’ll pm you in the game for a short interview.

Hi @Ynirie

That’s great! We definitely are a fun guild nevertheless and we do strive in making a great community for both guildies and non-guildies. Would be available tonight sometime around 9-10pm GMT+8? Or basically 10am server time? I’d like to have a short interview if you don’t mind.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,

PM

Team Name: DCie
Character Level (Highest): 75
Active Period: Daily basis
Why you should pick me to join: Socially active, willing to join in on any guild event, love pve & pvp all around