Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai] Eminence Lv.19 | We're Recruiting!

If your old guild name as being in used, it could be someone is trolling you and cheated your own member to stay in that old name guild, maybe you should pm them 1 by 1 and explain to them.

As the current guild master of that guild might pretend to replace u as the original.

Team Name: VonFreya
Character Level : 225 Dragoon i have exp card i can pop my 70m exp if i want to
Active Period: 10-18hrs a day Sunday - Monday (Active daily)

Day off depends on my time and my mood,emergency etc

Why you should pick me to join:

• I know my role and my place in guild
  • I am Loyal
  • I need a place called home :smile:
  • You can count on me
  • Veteran MMO player
  • Tired playing Solo since Opening the server

Accepted or not, I wish this guild the best.

Hi there Everyone!

I have finished the first round of reviewing the applicants today and for those that I have chatted with, it has been an amazing journey knowing everyone of you here.

Please note that I will PM each and every member that has applied here. For those that I have not talked to, it would be great if you could make yourself available sometime around 2pm tomorrow afternoon as the sessions today took me averagely 20 minutes per person.

Seeing that we have 20+ people in the list, it would be impossible to finish everything by today. Therefore once again, please bare with me till tomorrow to know the results.

An important note that I would like to stress, as you may or may not be aware, upon creation of a guild, the maximum slots given are 25. Upon leveling up the guild, we can increase the slots by 1 each time up till 35 members.

While I definitely wish I could invite everyone here, due to the gameā€™s limitation it doesnā€™t seem as if I would be able to. Therefore for those who are not selected, I would like to thank you for your time and wish you all the best. The results will be out tomorrow.

Thank you very much.

Cheers,

PrimeMinister

Thank you Sir!

I will be online until 4pm now because I have no work :wink: Good luck to me then.

Hi there. Are you still recruiting? If not, please disregard this post.

If yes, hereā€™s my humble application. :slight_smile:

Team Name: Radiante
Character Level (Highest): 226 (Plague Doctor)
Active Period: 2-4 hours daily

I have been doing quests and leveling mostly alone and have not been in a guild since the start of early access. I have decided that it is best for me to look for a guild for more involvement in the game. I have been playing Tree of Savior since the 1st iCBT and I have quite learned a lot about the game in general. With this, I can also share my knowledge of the game to other members if they need help with anything. If given a chance to be accepted in your guild, I would be willing to work closely with other guild members to promote a friendly and fun guild for everyone.

Thank you. :smile:

Hey There, Was busy yesterday with RL so couldnā€™t make it. Is it 2p.m GMT+8 on 22/05/2016?. Wont be able to log in today untill night around 9p.m (GMT+10)

Team Name: burrito
Character Level (Highest): 229
Active Period: all day everyday
Why you should pick me to join: we are really active and friendly people =)

Team Name: dinks

Team Name: syndora

Team Name: Cisco
Character Level (Highest): 212 fletcher
Active Period: Usually 4-6 hours a day
Why you should pick me to join: Iā€™m lonely, I need guild chat :slight_smile:

Hello everyone!

As youā€™ve been waiting for, the results of the recruitment! please find the details here below. please note that i have PMed each and everyone here that has applied for Eminence. It has been an amazing time knowing each and everyone and based on the answers youā€™ve given, some of them really gave me great insight and things that iā€™ve never thought of before. Therefore thank you very much for your time for spending it with me.

please note that Eminence has the right to change the results should we feel necessary. For the members that have successfully entered into Eminence, please note the minimum requirements of the guild on being active!

##Accepted Members

xEarlx
Schuberg
Velles
VonFreya
Boesenbergia
Silverspell
Piklet

This results in the guild achieving a full 25/25 status.

##Members who are successful however awaiting additional slots. Listing goes through by order here.

please refer to 1st post for latest listing

Please note that if you do not wish to wait, kindly let me know and i will then remove your name accordingly. Slots are given based on their answers, social behavior based on the questions asked. We will not be accepting anyone else till then, these slots are permanently locked for these members for the time being.

##Final Remarks

Thank you to everyone that I have spoken to. It has been wonderful and thank you for giving me the time to get to know you. To be honest it has been really difficult to choose between everyone here. Honestly speaking if I had the chance, i would have accepted everyone directly to join the guild is the capacity allows. Nevertheless, I wish you all the best in your journey in Tree of Savior and good luck.

Team Name: SummerSprout
Character Level (Highest): 204
Active Period: 4 - 10 hours
well, i`m always online.so i could help some members in their difficulties.

Hello Sir, thank you for letting me put into the waiting list. anyway I would like to say that I am widthrawing my entry so feel free to remove my name on the waiting list and let other players join :wink:

Thanks Sir @ToiletMaster

Noted Duly!

Thank you once again for your time! in that iā€™ll open up one slot for the rest then.

Cheers!

1 Like

T Name: Cisco
Character Level (Highest): 213 fletcher
Active Period: Usually 4-6 hours a day
Why you should pick me to join: Iā€™m lonely, I need guild chat :slight_smile:

Hi sir I would like to queue in waiting list, I active everyday, why am I not being chosen ? t_t

Hi Cisco,

Well one of the reasons was because I couldnā€™t reach you at the given point of time. During my second recruitment session at 2pm, I pmed the second half of the applicants and then reviewed back the forum to see if there were new ones which your name was present.

Unfortunately as I tried to contact you it seems that you were offline, therefore Ive decided to go with the people that came online and after Ive managed to interview them.

Once again as the slots are extremely limited, I really would like to have everyone on board as well.

If you need further information, please let me know thank you.

Team Name : Hoyo
Character Level (Highest): 181
Active Period: mostly night time
I can be very noisy. :grin:

Hi there @_hoyo

Currently we do have one slot available however we may need to level up the guild at the moment seeing that weā€™ve only reached 26/26 as of now.

if youā€™re still interested do let me know and Iā€™ll pm you in game!

also, added new screenshots of our first ever guild meeting! cheers everyone!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Some of your members are ass-hats. They AFK in siaulai and come in to just get exp from a dying boss, and they proceed to move away and AFK again. From the top of my head: ExionKruez