Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA-Telsiai] AFK Player

• Reason for report : AFK in dngeon 330. have encountered this player multiple times too

• Server : Telsiai

• Team Name : JIKIA

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 2018-09-19 / 12:38am svt

• Evidence

3 Likes

guess we need to share more evidence here so IMC might take action on him/her.:sad:

Hello BossGi,

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We will make sure to investigate further on this player, which may cause more disruption towards other player’s game play.

I can vouch that JIKIA always AFKs. I know that the person is at their PC for the fact that as soon as the boss dies, the character quickly presses ‘Return’ to exit from the dungeon.

Oh yeah this JIKIA is always afk in dungeon…

It’s a rather disturbing trend. There are several of them I’ve been partnered up with lately and it seems like their number is growing.

among the full time afk persons there is this group of ppl who pretend to be afk… you call them and they start moving you dont type anything and just kill all the way they just stay afk

I’ve also encountered an interesting variant of this shennanigan. Sometimes people bring an alt account to just afk while the owner of both accounts plays one character. I know this because there was a short piece of drama that ensued.

By short I mean the entire boss fight took over 20mins while my 330char hacked away at the Varle King while the others fought each other. It was the only time my 330 ever got 1st place in that dg.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

this person is the afk god.
i met him 3times in dungeon330. goodthing that i and other sometime can dps so it wont take long like forever

but to be honest, look at his equipment that come for dungeon.

wonder what is the point to play game if you not have intended to play the game

As a Telsai player, I can confirm he’s always afk. Like literal afk.

1 Like

funny thing… even being a player piece of ■■■■, never playing in dgs, alltime afk, nothing will ever happen to him. sadly.

when i queue with him, i just leave when see he is in my party. pretty sure this is an ALT that doesnt even bother to play the game. just need shards and silver

DO IT < what are ya waiting fo

always afk, leave…

let me bump this thread, first time meeting this guy, literally instant afk/dc, and my whole party telling each other to reque instantly, such a honor to met with a famous garbage
and i wonder, why isnt he get perma-banned with every Telsiai player complaining about him, is he by any chance “inside” person?

let me tag staff again to remind them. @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @GM_Francis

1 Like

Yeah he is famous enough for people to leave on sight . :joy::joy:

Nah tagging staff doesn’t help. A proper report with video is sufficient. However IMC knows of this and have not taken action

Just leave on sight when he is in your party