Tree of Savior Forum

SEA SERVER - Ping what the hell? - AUSSIES GOT REKT

I’m connecting from Vietnam so here’s my 2 cents:
In early days of the transfer, the ping was good for me. Using WTFast gives around 0.06~0.08, which is great.
And for some crap-eating reasons, following days were HELL
Ping spike up to 1.6, on the daily basis. IMO the spike is much worse than high average ping (which usually settles around 0.4 right now, whether back in Orsha I get 0.3 average)
Moving too fast (wtf, token + 3 movement speed, how am I suppose to go slow?)
Disconnection
CommanderLoadFail
Can you please just give us some hope? There’s definitely something wrong, and an urgent “maintenance” announcement with no real (just worse) result is not gonna cut it!!!

^This…Its been almost a full day since the weird lags + dng kickouts. I hope they are going to fix it soon.

From Australia’s point of view, Australia’s routing is usually always is “Not the Greatest” lets say you want to play an online game with some friends in the UK? but the servers are located there, one good example is eve online, however a normal ping could be anywhere from 300~500ms, usually in the upper end towards ~500ms if your unlucky, if you ISP was somewhat half decent you could get sub ~300ms, but you would have to be super lucky…

Most Players from Au / Oceania, would have to use a Ping Service / VPN to get around the terrible routing, in order to get the correct pings…

Sometimes for SG ( Singapore ), if our routing is working correctly it would usually go from East to west AU then to SG, with ping times around 130~160ms on a good day, otherwise it gets routed via AU > US west > JP > HK > then SG? , with pings higher than AU > US… @ 200ms+

Routing here is somewhat idiotic…