Tree of Savior Forum

Scout Ichor combination

Hi guys, asking once again. Currently a lv450 BM > Corsair Linker. Just a quick question on what should i be getting next, kinda having a hard time on what Ichor should i pick. Little bit of background, my focus for right now is pve content (cm, raids, etc etc)

Current Ichors are :

Weapon: Asio Sword Sub : Asio Pistol Top : Ignas Leather Bottom : Ignas Leather Gloves : Ignas Leather Boots : Ignas Leather

Planning to change my ichors in my armor since i shouldve got the Ignas Armor. Can you help me decide which is better for me

Top : Skia Leather ( the one with raw stats or the one with Assault?) / Skia Plate (?) Bottom: Skia Leather ( the one with raw stats or the one with Assault?) / Skia Plate (?) Glove : Skia Leather ( the one with raw stats or the one with Assault?) / Skia Plate (?) Boots : Skia Leather ( the one with raw stats or the one with Assault?) / Skia Plate (?)

Is 2 stacks Assault good already? If so, should i get Skia Leather (the one with assault) for Top and bottom and Skia Plate for Boots and Gloves?

Or go for Ignas plate for top and bottom anddd Skiaclipse Leather (with Assault or Raw) ?

Is there a better combination?

Used this as a reference: https://treeofsaviorraidguide.blogspot.com/2020/01/episode-12-end-game-equipment-prepare.html?m=1

Really appreciate if you can help me. Thanks!

1 Like