Tree of Savior Forum

Scout C3 Build Help

Hi,

New to Archer class and took a liking on Scout (tho havent played it yet)
It has Invi, AoEs, Blocks, and Mobility. So I’m planning to get Scout C3

I have 2 builds in mind (pure theory, not tested and don’t know if other pips has the same build with this)
Need you comments and suggestions on what I should take

1. Archer C1 > QS C3 > Scout C3 > Hackapell

• Will be using Xbow+Sword (pretty expensive to get 2 good main weapons)
  • Companion Riding Bonus
  • Xbow Archer attribute ignores % defense

2. Archer C2 > Sapper C2 > Scout C3 > Mergen

• AoE
  • More AoE

Which should I take? Any Other Suggestion for Scout C3 Build?

Hi there I’d recommend checking out the tia’s scout3 thread, some of the info in there is a bit outdated but it still should help.
Scout doesn’t actually have that much aoe flare shot is pretty small though if you have a cryo3 in party you can hit everything sucked into frost pillar with your flare shot. And split arrow, the main reason to go scout3, is better suited for farming. Flu-Flu is pretty nice for aggroing mobs, nowhere near swashbuckling though. If all you want is the utility then going c1 scout is enough.

EDIT: I wouldn’t really recommend a scout3 build at the moment, it’s not very strong right now. If you want a mobile archer for farming get a Schwarzer Reiter C3.

As for your builds:

1. If you’re going for qs3 you usually want to have archer2 or 3 with it. You will be putting at least some points into dex for better attack speed and the swift step C2 +150 crit rate attribute will help you not waste all the crit attack you get from dex. Also qs3s use kneeling shot + running shot for single target, yes they do work together.
    Maybe going Quarrel Shooter C3 -> Archer C2 -> Scout C3 could work. Somewhat off meta but might be usable for farming.

2. Here you are just wasting 3 ranks on scout. Getting fletcher c3 would be much better.

The usual scout3 build today seems to be Archer C3 - > Scout C3 -> X -> Hackapell/Mergen
You have oblique shot and twin arrows from archer3 to use during split arrow cooldown and the damage of a rank8 class. You then take a single filer circle in rogue for more crit, falconer for more aoe or appraiser for more single target/shop (overestimate sadly doesn’t work with hackapell).

Hope this helps at least a bit :yum:

and at rank 8 pick hakka
or tiaa’s archer3scout3falcon1mergen