Tree of Savior Forum

Scout build or SR

hi I asked here for a good archer build and I got offers of making
or a scout build or making a SR build
but because I don’t know very mouch about the game
can someone clarify how to make each one of them from circle 1 to the last
and if you can explain me a little bit on them and how to do the skill build and stat build

For Scout (I presume you meant Scout C3 and you’re looking at farmer options):

For SR, there’s not one managed SR build/info thread here so just use the search option and do a search for “SR build”.

Common auto-attack SR build: A2 QS3 SR2

Common skill-spam SR build: A2 R3 SR2

There are other non-meta variants which differs on player goals. The most important thing to note when picking lower circles going SR is that your core skills should be usable while mounted.

1 Like

About the auto-attack one, wouldnt the new limacon break running shot?

ok for the scout build he says something about full str buid but doing a full star build dosent make it so I will have really low hp cant I so aomething like
str:con 4:1

U can put 50 con and the rest on str if you feel the need

both are good farming methods.

For scout c3, u need to upgrade more attributes on split arrow to about 50% to help alot better, even more is better but its very expensive. And its very good for early farming like at rank 6 u can get scout c3.

But for SR you need Circle 3 for better coordination in farming as assault fire and limacon is going to help alot in rank 8. limacon is a mini version of split arrow as it can deal damage to other mobs i think at most 2 mobs in the attribute section. while assault fire is very good in farming. But con is you need rank 8 to help provide full potential for SR3. retreat shot is very powerful too in rank 7 but you get the gist of it

I I’m lvl 22 now farming in the miners village a little bit and folowind Idreamy build there he states that I should get me a +8 or+9 seeker and that it can carry me till lvl 119 is this accurate but also the drop is so low and its way ahed in stratus George is there another good bow that you can recommend me

don’t follow idreamy build blindly, he quit the game so it’s not updated to rank8, it’s synergy stops at rank7

1 Like

The build is a good blueprint, but I would advise against taking the rank in Rogue and look into what synergizes with whatever rank 8 class you plan to take.
While Rogue compliments the iDreamy scout perfectly for what he set out to accomplish, the power creep that occurs at rank 8 means that his build will only make that character good for farming rank 7 and below content.

so what I suppose to do I am currently archer-ranger
and I was going to make after that archer circle 2 what do you think then that I should do what build can be really good any suggestion

Dont worry too much, just continue on your path. I reroll my archer3scout3musket to iDreamy’s build and likes every second of playing it, it is a heavy STR archer that shines more in party. Since you are low level, start to do more quest with anyone in your area, build your friendship circle from zero. This way you can have easier time to find same level party in the future. About weapon, before lv 170 just go with any bow or crossbow that you got from quest, dont bother to anvil it, leave it at +0, save silver for skill attribute. When job rank 8-10 come out, you won’t worry about your crit chance being too low because you have Rogue’s sneakhit.

Ok so i should still go something like archer-ranger-archer c2-and then start scout till c3 and then what to choose musket is there another good option cause with musket i need to change my weapon often to use is skills

if you want to go musket at rank 7 you should build heavy DEX archer. Try to do weapon swap right now between bow and crossbow (press ctrl+z), preferably with one of them having durability below 30%, if you dont get weapon swap lag then you are okay to go musket. If you dont like to swap weapon, continue with iDreamy’s build or pick falconer (but you wont have burst skill before reach rank 8).

Oh its so confusing i dont know what to do hows wugushi

people usually take scout OR wugushi, i rarely see someone who take scout AND wugushi together. Since you started iDreamy’s build just stick with it till the end, you wont regret it, i give you my word.

Ok i still only archer-ranger but since you think it a good build like that then i will follow this

may i know how you distribute your stats?

I do 4-1 str-con till my con is 30 or 50

after your con is 30 or 50, whats next? put the rest to STR? split some to DEX?

I tought of going full str