Tree of Savior Forum

Schwarzer Reiter Build

Personally, I hope rank 8 is hackapell. That would be a better synergy for a Archer -> QS 3 -> Wugushi 3. Well, better. There would be Some at least.

Good luck! If you figure out a build I can give you some input ^^

Let’s hope for the best.
Thanks again man.Appreciate it :laughing:

Apparently a pistol is a subweapon now so you can use skills that require a bow AND a pistol as schwarzer reiter. Opens up quite a few possibilites for your build ^^

4 Likes

Since the hackapell since to be a crossbow mount class, maybe you’ll be abble to mix Hacka + Schwarz :o

This gives me plenty more use to other classes for my schwarzer ritter build :alien: Great news!

Still confused why they went with Hackapeliitta as the mounted ranged class instead of the more logical choice: dragoon :confused:

Awesome,thanks @lajkonikes.Just when I thought of going for SR + Wugushi,this news came in.Right on time and open up more option for those planning to go with SR in CBT2.

Also,my SR + Wugushi builds:

I’m also interested in the SR+Wugushi combination, there’s an interesting thread on the topic here:

Combining with SR,only concern is that Throw Gu Pot and Jincan Gu wont be usable unless you’re off the mount.

just check out the discussion in the link above, your build is… bad.

Yeap,I know.Just some random build with Wugushi.Whatever it is,only during CBT2 then we can know how things work up with different build practically.Looking forward to meet with others fellow SR in it :smiley:

I actually ment both wugushi and the SR counterpart, you missed the important skills while levelling the unimportant ones.

Oh well, good luck in beta mate…

Hmm, i’d do something like this instead, if you wanted to use these classes. Fulldraw is pointless if it isn’t atleast rank 7, you’ll probably be cancelled before you can fire it and you’ll need oblique shot to level as a quarrel shooter and sapper. Quarrel shooters rock shooting move is cumbersome at best, for pvp it will stun enemies for a long period of time but the stones weigh 200 each, combined with the fact you have hundreds of sapper items your max limit of 5200 weight (with the new sapper weight attribute) will be reached quickly.

Anyway; hope it helps. Sapper+SR is intriguing but I think it’s just too limited by the mount imo, since traps can’t be used while mounted.

2 Likes

Thanks.That is some build you have there.
But isn’t Scatter Caltrops one of the essential if it’s combine with SR mounting to gain aggro?
Just wondering…

Caltrops are very weak, I didn’t enjoy using them on my archer and limacons range will easily let you pull anything. On top of this being able to pick up 5 stones at a time allows you to always get enough stones during a fight to spam the move easily while not being weighed down as much.

They’re not essential, you can just auto attack things or if the mobs are agressive - just run around the room.

They’re a nice bit of damage that could potentially trigger wugong gu, and much faster then multishot too.Then again, multishot is much cheaper in SP when it comes to that, being forced to stand still however isn’t my favourite thing to do.

My bad,I keep on forgetting the usable skill when mounting.
Guess I need to tweak back my top post build.
Thanks for the tips :smile:

Can you mount/unmount in combat? Also is it any cast time when mounting or is it instant?

@Noodle.See the video at 1:20.You can mount and unmount in combat and it’s instant.

@HaL0wEEn Thanks, then some non mount skill will still be manageable.