추가 대미지 [CaptionRatio2]%
탑승 상태에서 사용 가능
CaptionTime
value = [Skill Level] × 20
return value
CaptionRatio2
value = 50 + ([Skill Level] - 1) × 10
return value

D-did they just nerfed Sage’s Missile Hole? I mean, seriously. Missile Hole is one of the few good things that we have (aside from portal).

1 Like

They made it to have 20 seconds duration in PvP. With 60 seconds cooldown. In PvE it is still ok, 60 seconds duration with 60 seconds cd. I agree, sage is completely useless PvP class for now.

1 Like

In PVE, the number of blocks by Missile Hole are easily removed by mobs in higher levels. I’m already at max level with good equipment and oftentimes, I’m still having trouble with those end game ranged mobs especially when I farm alone.

The offensive skills of Sage are lackluster too. It can’t even hit flying mobs. Ironically, it’s a class with a red icon.

All characters got almost 2x armor now, so it will still be ok. You also have Pass if you play chrono. Sage is not for farming I would say.

Unfortunately, I’m a pleb Pyromancer.

Aside from using it to survive more in farm, I mostly use Missile Hole for survival. Getting from point A to B without getting screwed by endgame mobs and exploring maps while avoiding battles.

Not everyone follows what is meta.

1 Like

There is mentioned in notes that if you have those quest, your char will get the reward in market retrieve tab.

1practo 2h mace recipe will drop from 290 dung? any one know??

Whats up with all the Companion Vouchers? are those to give exp to the pet or to give us a pet?

I think another mistranslation.
That thing gives “pig” pet when a certain amount is collected.(I forgot most details on it bcz I have no interest in it).

Thank you; after looking at the forums I could only find that companion voucher meant 1 pet wich made zero sense unless esch pet came with the respective character slot and maybe a farm bg for our lodges >.>U

NEW Adventure Journal Rewards

- You can trade Companion Voucher x20 obtained from Journal rewards for a Baby Pig companion.

2 Likes

Missile Hole defending only 3 hits is ridiculous …
Any archer with Oblique Shot level 1 that has 5 charges can remove the buff.
If a Musketer comes INVISIBLE and use Volleyfire removes the buff.
Then use Headshot Snipe and the wizard has no defense against it …
No more control the mages have, even the controls are now all weak …

Admit it - missle hole was a damn nobrainer. Now sages would actually think when to cast MH.

So if you have a templar alt, you get a free rank reset to use on any of your characters?
Sounds fair.

You can’t send it directly to the Templar’s market tab or inventory because you don’t tools for that, but you also can’t send a rank reset voucher to everyone because that would make too much sense.

1 Like
  • Removed Lake Mission and Convent Scriptorium Mission.

4 Likes

Now sages would actually think when to cast MH.

Aside from Portal, Missile Hole is the only thing that makes Sage desirable in parties. It can even be easily dispelled in late game dungeons. In the Lv290 dungeon for instance, Mages and Archers easily dispels MH with their spam attacks.

Choosing Sage is already a sacrifice in a way that you’re sacrificing potential damage for support capabilities. Micro Dimension is stupid with its range. Both offensive skills can’t even hit flying mobs.

2 Likes

Sage are desirable in parties because they are usually cryo3chrono3
MH was a nice bonus. Now its not.

1 Like

Not everyone follows the meta, you know.

If Sage is only desirable if players follow the meta, then there’s something wrong with Sage. It’s pretty underwhelming for a Rank 8 Class.

3 Likes

Most of the R8 C1 are pretty bad, sage is not alone.
Being off meta is OK, if you can make this off meta build work. There is no glory in being off meta, suck and proudly blab oh, I don’t follow the meta

Don’t want to follow the meta? Break it and make the new one.

Manhole was initially a badly designed skill. One skill you can uphold 100% of the time that neutralize the whole class tree should not exist in the first place.