Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for January 9, 2018

Click here for this week’s patch notes!

Anything about this problem? New 340 HG hardcore FPS drop (AMD processor-related?)

Also no balance changes? Where is running shot for 5 minutes? :tired:

4 Likes

ITS GONNA BE DIAMOND ANVIL.

NEVER
FORGET
THE
TYPO.

ET bug fix when? :tired::tired::tired:

They still didn’t answered my ticket asking for the diamond anvil they made me miss.

When we gonna get the Faena’s atribute imc, even the site’s guide show but we don’t have? or even the whole Matador Buff from ktos?!

1 Like

did u forget to write about falconer rework in that patch note?

@Staff For the love of God, stop bundling content patches.

You need to put them on the same release schedule you do for kTOS. You are ruining any good will you have with veteran players who go through content as quickly as your Korean players. This means we have nothing to do for months between the bundled updates. People get bored and then leave, and most do not come back. You’re falling right back into the same pattern.

We do not want events to hold us over. We want the content. You could’ve done something as small as add the cards, or the earliest of the class changes (cata, falc, linker).

9 Likes

We’re getting close to 1 month without any relevant patches other than cash items. How many patches behind kTOS? 8-10?

2 Likes

So, you put a shtty gatcha costume which is on ktos SINCE LAST WEEK, and no fix, no new content? FFS

2 Likes

oh my god just release the aoe patch already.
we already know it’s going to change, and if you main one of these classes it gets super stale

Everyone chill the F down. The 9 Jan patch is still far away, it will be here after 307 days, so be patient, pls

(EDIT: but seriously, is there anything that they can do right? (-_-))

Guys wtf with the scrambled display of equipped items in the lodge? That clearly wasn’t a planned “feature” of the 09/01 patch…