Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for January 22, 2019

hall of fame’s link not working currently.

1 Like

Please fix the UI freezing error D:

Sorry about that! :distinguished::distinguished:

1 Like

welp time to add the [SUBMIT] word to my 3 guides made/updated in the last week or so
also 1 to the saalus guid which is still relevant today
:heeey:

How about player who had their item discarded while equipping gem?

What about Corsairs Pillaging not working?

3 Likes

What about it? Wait and pray. :tired:

I hope you don’t forgot about us:

i thought u forgot mine ITEM :frowning:

@STAFF_Amy

it is super laggy everyday with a lot of channel crash,we need more server capacity !!

@STAFF_Amy so will Re:build coins now drop in Challenge Mode and Hunting Grounds as intended?

Unbenannt

They didn’t drop in either of them for a whole week and I feel sad to be limited only to the few coins you get from clearing stuff daily that’s just a waste of time (e.g. running lvl 330 dungeon on a max level character).

1 Like

I got drops on Chllenge mode :confused:

are you sure it wasn’t just the daily login reward every 30 minutes?

Afaik you get single coins (i.e. one coin) by chance, which would make my total stack look pretty uneven if they drop. Yet my whole stack of coins can be divided by 10, which looks like it was only gained via log in reward, fishing reward and content clear reward.

Also, it would trigger much more often. Yet in HG or CM where I solo-kill everything, I get nothing and only have the usual 10 coins every 30 minutes for staying connected to the game.

1 Like

could be timed, I haven’t check for uneven amounts yet…

“1) The issue Where chat emotes are displayed as dots and is not displayed on the chat window when entered.”

One more week.

@STAFF_Amy
Is it intentional if we got a single companion rename voucher if we have like 3 companions that are now called buddy####?

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan

Before this maintenance, my companion’s name was “Paçoquita” and the special character was never a problem. Please allow my companion’s name to be “Paçoquita” again. Silute is a latin server, we use special characters on our languages and it’s an essential aspect of the meaning. Please, respect our culture and language preferences. Do not produce a bad user experience for your players. We can select “Portuguese” as language on Game Settings, which uses special characters, so there is no reason to forbid them on companions name or even on players characters and team names.

Thanks for the attention.

2 Likes

On my pets, the issue was that they had “-” in their names, which is hardly an exotic character, so it does make me curious what the reason behind the change is.

I would understand if they were limiting teamnames, since one could argue that everyones needs to be easily write-able by everyone for commans like whisper-chat… but with companions I can’t think of anything.

The funny thing is, the reason all my companions had “-” in them, was because all my characters have a “-” in them. And the reason all my characters have a “-” in them, is because my Teamname has a “-” in it and I wanted to create an overall symmetry “-Name Charon-”…because even though I woke up at like 5am to log onto the game ASAP when early access opened for the first time, apparently my desired name was already taken, forcing me to add something xD

I still wonder if there could be some kind of weird bug where me using the simpler name on one of the closed betas locked that name away or something…

Either way, back on topic:
it would be funny if they for some reason decided to apply the same “fix” to character or teamnames, because it would go all the way through all my characters, and all because of a name that wasn’t actually what I wanted to have in the first place :tired:

1 Like

Indeed. That is still bugged.

Hotfix or emergency maintenance that right now please.

:tired:

1 Like

I just realised my companion names too and I’m not rly happy about it… I also had 3 companions with the hungarian letter “ó” in it and I only got 1 voucher. Like it is not enough that I can’t name them as I would want to…

Anyway… I rly want to know… Why was this change important at all?

1 Like