Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for February 14, 2017

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Scheduled Maintenance for February 14, 2017’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=844

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

1 Like

Oh well at least they fixed the mouse mode…after a few weeks :sweat_smile:

1 Like

at least mouse mode fixed “fixed” we will see it. Anyway we could get updates for iTOS version. I feel more players quitting this week.

2 Likes

Don’t get fooled huh?

It mean that the issue is even worse now lol.

If they typed “Mouse Mode Click Issue Fixed” then you could be happy.

Like this one in the same patch note lol.

2 Likes

i guess they copy paste it for sure xD

let’s pray for ''Mouse Mode Click improved

anyway, will the fortune cookies be deleted or they will stay until we consume it all? Can’t find an answer in out vaste pacth notes.

1 Like

They might end up like the xmas ones. Stay in the bag till you use it.

I also thought they fixed it a bit, though there are still issues when I can’t either talk to some characters due to them standing on some object which is clickable or the hitbox is a bit vague (it was challenging to attack flying bees and catching the fading souls!) but yes, the mouse mode is definitely better than last week. Hopefully it will get better!

First off, I’m what some would call a white knight here, but my patience is dwindlig.
The mouse mode has not even improved. To my understanding they increased the mouse area of objects. However, I have almost more problems interacting with the Vak Statue in crowded places than before, as the mouse area of people standing around has also increased. In addition increased mouse areas of objects means less area for the ground floor. This makes it hard to move around properly. For example it has become really difficult to move close enough to your pet for mounting, as the close enough area is already where the click area of the pet begins. Also it became difficult to move correctly around monsters because of the same. Maybe they should just disable the mouse mode, to have no more choice for being disappointed…

I need to bump this, as mouse mode is nearly unplayable for me since the “improvement”. For example in crowded dungeons like 290 I can barely move, as there is almost no free floor space to click on (only a little bit of exaggeration), I always land on monsters, so no movement, but autoattacks - really bad for a Schwarzer Reiter.
Nobody else experiencing these problems?

Hahaha another “improved issue”. Classic IMC.

I’ve been using Mouse Mode since release and have relied on WASD keys for movement.

Not the best experience especially for a Swordsman (considering you have to reach to the number keys and also need to use the Ctrl and Shift keys for other skills) but I got used to it eventually. Targeting feels handicapped as well since it’s not sticky/auto unlike Keyboard/Controller mode but I got used to targeting the ground instead and predicting enemy player/monster’s movement/trajectory.

Remapping the keys (via in-game options) helped tremendously as well. For reference on how I laid it out, check out any of the latest videos I have here:

For your mounting problem, try using the “Mount 'er Good” addon by @FiftyCaliber. Not sure if it still works as I haven’t played in awhile. It’s in the TOS Addon Manager. I’ve set my mount shortcut to “Alt + W” for easy remounting.

1 Like