Tree of Savior Forum

"Scavenge Challenge"-Event is a joke

This event is a joke…
the entertainment value of this event is somelike 10-15min each day…
thats not very much…

14x ~13min = 182 min = 3 hours…

3hours of content…
awesome xD

So don’t do it. Keep doing whatever you find better.

11 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

AAAAAND it took just few hours.

The event sure is not game changing, but it breaks your daily routine.

I like it.
20chars…

1 Like

I just hope Low-LVLs can do em…we little weak fellows normally gets
put aside in events in other MMOs lol

1 Like

ktos had a similar event and they got max petamions for the secret reward but thats none of my business

its good that its short.
i already spend 5hrs a day doing missions and dungeons.
Just hate it being per account. I created 5 more char for this.

I also like the event. We don’t have all much time to invest.

OP mind:

I will make this topic of hate, most will rejoice because most people are miserable as I am.

Well, Is not working.

2 Likes

i have had more fun from this post

than i have had from the event

3 Likes

Quick questions.
You can do it only 1 time each day with only 1 character, right?

And if thats correct, if you do the day 1 with, for example, your archer, and the day 2 you do it with your wizard, with this, you will get the day 1 reward? or day 2 reward?

1 Like

2nd reward. The character does not matter.

2 Likes

I like the event :smile:
it’s fun to try to solve the hint before looking at the map and does not take too much time to finish if you’re busy :3

It isn’t the best event in the world but it is still an event that takes me away from the daily grind. I am satisfied with it.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Pretty much. I feel like the best part about TOS right now is theorizing different classes and making them work in game.

This game is all about alts, yet the event takes about 5 minutes and only one of my 12 charicters can do it. I guess it can be done quickly so we all can get back to crashing channels while working on our +20 items.

For me, it just feels a bit too simple. Take the quest, go here, take the reward. I wish it was a bit more complex with some sort of entertaining mechanic to be used. The game already has the sort of scavenger hunt type of gimmicks that are fun like this:

I wish it was made into something similar or just entertaining in general… even fighting a boss that is burrowing with the chest would be nice.