Tree of Savior Forum

Scammed to buy their items for high price

• Reason for report : Got Scammed

• Server : Telsiai(SEA)

This player team named SBAN will shout wanting to sell his arde dagger for a bit lower price from the market price. He wanted to sell for 850k silver. When i whisped him he said that he wanted to trade the arde for items at the market because we cant trade silver 1:1, he will choose some equipments that useful for him. His class is pyro linker, and the items are head acc with magic attack stats. When i alrd bought it and wanted to trade he dced and left the whisp chat.

Here’s a screenshots of my conversation with SBAN the scammer

I wish i can give more evidence. After he left the chat, just then i realized i got scammed to buy his items on market. The items are quite overpriced, and also just after i got scammed by him, i recalled someone shouted that he got scammed by this person too. SBAN, maybe you guys that also scammed by this guy can give a comment too. So i think this guy have scammed a lot of players. Not just me.

I made this post not because I want my silver back, its my own fault that i got scammed, but I do hope this player ( team name : SBAN ) will get banned for real. so that he cant scam other players. And for those that read this wont get scammed with the same way.

6 Likes

Godz The scammer

Thx imc for suck trade system (:

there is a reason it is the way it is. ya know, trying to stop way more game breaking things from happening.

oh snap that is a smart scam. Dont be upset that you got scammed by this, it was perfect and blew my mind as i was reading through this story. Like, the perfect storm for this scam to work is in motion and this Ahole figured it. Please submit a support ticket about this. IMC REALLY NEEDS TO KNOW AND WARN PLAYERS about this.

What is an actual price for that chupa ear with 36 m.atk?

That is the link for my suggestion for preventing this kind of scam.

3 Likes

like 300k roughly, i could be overpricing it for just one stat (ears are like 200k-250k last i checked), this is on klaip for prices

Edit: the leaf was like 200k over priced as well :stuck_out_tongue: