Tree of Savior Forum

Say Yes to job reset

Not quite sure I’m understanding what you’re saying when you can see a physical graph showing people are -not- rolling anything and leaving the game. There’s no player retention and actually a quite alarming rate of the population leaving every month at about 25-50% according to Steam. Maybe some of the people who do stay might reroll but good luck finding a queue, group, or eventually anyone to fight at this rate.

The reset thing is just one drop in an ocean of problems this game has right now. Like I said before I don’t really care or advocate for resetting but it’s not healthy to make tons of balance changes and screw over your whole base without compensation. Then compounded with the fact the leveling process in this game is so asinine and unrewarding people don’t look forward to it at all.

3 Likes

Please explain what balancing changes screwed over a certain class? The only balancing changes I’ve seen is to fix things that are broken. Obviously there are still classes that are much stronger than others and that’s why class resets are a terrible idea. Who the hell wants to see the majority of the server playing flavor of the month?

me if thats what the person wants to do seeing as it is better than them having a chance to quit and not to mention it wont affect you at all unless you happen to be making a new low level char and there isnt that many rerolling a new char also for like 50+ dungeon

NO a big NO,

Play and have fun , RPG dies when class reset released

1 Like

just tag with haukinyau to the roll of the best reroller

1 Like

Bit late for that, it seems

2 Likes

That shouldn’t even be a problem if there was balance, but the game can’t be re-balanced thoroughly because it’d screw up the plans of every single player with no resets available.

Conclusion: Re-work everything and free resets for everyone?

2 Likes

You say something knowing full well what I’m talking about, then ask for a source to like debate what I’ve said. Good job A+++ would pseudo debate again!

http://pastebin.com/u/sunhwapark

1 Like

?? The OP said Ktos has job reset ? Is this true ?

Nooooo ooohhh job reset

Really, any confirmation on this? O.o

Wow. Also, trololol?

And this way another topic appears in the one that is asked ‘wonderful potion that arranges everything’. I sit it very much for the ‘majority’, I also am in opposition to any method of character restart (already it is a potion of profession, parameter or reset skills). It ruins the last aim of the game and transforms into a bad joke the multiple available classes.

What I want to say, that ultimately the whole world will finish with ’ puts build ’ of always and they all will be clowns of all, similar to what happens in some many games where the variety is ruined by the support to the archetypes. It is not necessary that I repeat myself; there are ways of arranging this nonsense, since we know very well (at least, try it) that the problem is the brutal unbalance that exists between a few professions and others, bigger to higher all that it is the Rank of the one that divides this one.

I make an appointment to myself.

[quote=Akanechan]Already do not be how many messages of ’ we want the wonderful potion of the reset ’ I have seen. The problem is not that your ‘build’ has been ruined by certain varied circumstance, since this ‘build’ you have decided it, so for this rule of three, who has failed there you have been your.

A way of solving this big problem would be to allow the ‘Team Storage’ without Token, this way always you can begin again with the advantage of your old objects and silvers without having to pay 99 TP for a simple managing of your objects (and more balanced that a P2W to buy miraculous potion of 1000 TP).

Another solution (that can be summative to the previous one), that I have read along this horrifying message, would be to balance all the classes in order that they all are equal of useful independently of other in his higher Rank.

A way of achieving it (I read in another topic, since always, ignored) in a simple way would be that all the Skill were climbing % on the parameters and not quantities of hurt(damage) or fixed values (for example, instead of +1000atk, 400% of the strenght; instead of +100 int, base INT x 1.5). It will not matter if you are Pyromancer, Aquamancer or Archimage C3, you are going to be equal of usefully.

Sorry, i need use one translator to participate in this crazy forum.[/quote]
In a video game RPG the intelligence is over the action or the ‘brute power’, this is, includes to report and to plan well. That this has got lost with the passage of time and the RPG have turned into a joke… it is neither my fault nor that of the rest that we are in opposition to the nonsense.

Neither it is that the people are unable of there be formed an own build, which has to depend on archetypes that easily are ruined with an update.

I will be of the club ‘Say NO to resets potions’ that leaves after the implantation of the above mentioned potion.

Wow, what translator did you use to write that?

1 Like

Honestly I just rather the game’s EXP flow of leveling up is fine before people beg for class/circle resets. Because sure, have a hypothetical:

You get it and get to magically reset your awkward circle into something else, for better or worse. You did it, using X resources and you feel elated. Now you look ahead and…then you feel bored. Nothing particularly changed except now you realize that you’re probably still bored while questing and grinding, because the game doesn’t particularly have too much. You do still have dungeons and missions and soon enough even Saalus, but it’s still either killing stuff like a blender or getting the authority to kill things for a reward.

Which is why I’d rather the game’s way of leveling up with both as optimal experiences. If you’re tired of grinding you could quest and have some zen, and if you get tired of picking flowers you can take your aggression out on monsters. After which gets established, then you could worry about having a reset or whatever, tbh.

Which is interesting since it’s been said that kToS is going to try and rearrange some map’s EXP rates to greater spread people’s options out instead of the same usual maps everyone crowds together in. My hope is that they primarily focus on the 200~300 range of maps and maybe a few of the lower gimmick maps to give them more yield of grinding.

1 Like

I just wanted to quote this post because how ignorant this guy is gives me a chuckle.

I use this Web, do not try it with Google…
http://www.reverso.net/text_translation.aspx?lang=ES
I turn it to saying, the real problem are not the updates, is the unbalanced system that claims the game.

Doubt it is true. I’m almost positive the major reason there’s not a reset is because they can’t figure out how to code one. While everyone sits here debating and talking about morality the staff at IMC quietly actually reads this stuff thinking about how they could be laughing it to the bank right now. :grinning:

No class reset until spinning head is fixed

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like