Tree of Savior Forum

Save our Silver foundation

Save our Silver! Revolt against the Repairtriarchy!

It started with 3 members, originally founded by Sham Sham,
Now grew to 9 people before being kicked out of the server for propaganda!

Thank you to:
Alexander Greens
Ashtear ERodrigues
Belore Ni
Sham Sham
Kasi Mioure
Osirin Jorah
Xanthos Inalab
Yuki Nefertari
Zailen Greyhart
Acyel and Edna the mascotts
For joining the cause already!
(And yes we actually got kicked out of channel 4 and couldn’t reconnect to it)

http://imgur.com/BhmeTpj
http://imgur.com/7ZDTa4n

11 Likes

Finally the people are revolting against the oppressing NPCs.
Behead the lazy market dude.
Behead the greedy blacksmith.
Behead every other Buy/Sell NPC that won’t pay us the fair price for our loot.

5 Likes

Oh hell this is awesome. The repair cost has been listed under “currently known issues” the real question is:
When will they fix it?

Probably next maintenance. So next Tuesday.

You guys can’t just wait, can you?

Nope, 3 weeks left. 2 weeks if I wait for the next maintenance… That probably will add some new cool bugs.

1 Like

Well, this is kind of super detrimental :v

Take me for instance, when I tank the level 50 Dungeon, I usually need to repair my gear after.

I was already -close- to a deficit, but as is it’ll be insane. I -like- to dungeon but it won’t be worth it for me until I’m a Squire now.

Just -me- complaining about -my- issues, but still. It messes with how I like to play.

after the update

• teleport cost x10
  • repair cost x4
  • silver from selling stuff decreased
  • still 1 channel at lv 50+ maps, ks every where -> hard to get silver

i don’t think this is a bug, they just edit the game database but don’t know that players will rage about it. So the best solution at the time is called it a bug.
i have no idea, we are just CBT but they make the game harder for nothing.
This is rl BS guys. We have to spend more time to get silver when all know all CBT data will get remove after this 2nd CBT

2 Likes

my repair cost yesterday was 1180 silvers. now it is 10500 silvers. it sure as ■■■■ didn’t went up only four times dude.

Apparently it is, but I’m willing to attribute to who they’re renting the hosting from.

HI, SHAM HERE WITH SAVE OUR SILVER

Remember to wear Flavour Text to support our cause whenever possible. Eventually, someone important will take notice and maybe they’ll do something. The top priority is not to make us wait a bloody week.

Have you tried a Squire? My 20k in repairs rose to 70k with a Squire… :scream:

I would pay less if I bought new equips.

“That IMC probably adding some new COOL bugs :wink:

Unfortunately they don’t look at it as urgent as stated here https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/nov-3-after-patch-please-do-an-emergency-maintenance/98993/28

he doesn’t understand the weight of silver money pool being depleted on a server which has been running for only 7days right now NPC is burning silver more than what the players are producing. soon the silver will be wipe out. and they don’t see it as urgent? WTF?

How to do that flavored text?

In the Normal chat box type: !![GM] Fake

Don’t encourage stupidity, Drake. That’s one of the things I’m trying to avoid.

1 Like

Against Repairtriarchy!! Don’t support the blacksmith support local players

1 Like

they can fix right now after 1 hours maint, why we have to wait for next schedule maint which mean next week ?

as i said before
they mess with the database > player rage > called it a bug
there 's no such as a ridiculous bug like this in my 14 years of playing online games

1 Like

fix 1 bug give 2 bugs :smile: chill

Repair NPCs should be taken out completely. To have them at the price they were before would make Squires pointless, right now Squires are pretty desirable, yet take out the repair NPC entirely and the repair market will go straight to the Squires, where it belongs.

(Where is the dislike button when we need it…)

What about Weapon and Armor Maintenance? These are the main money makers for Squires, not repair. The main advantage of Repair is that it can be used far from the (actually billionaire) Blacksmith NPC.