Tree of Savior Forum

Save a hopcorsnobi thread

Hi as the title implies, can you help me save my sw1>pelt1>cors2>hop2>shinobi (pve only).

1. Currently stats are spread almost even to dex and str (con at 50). Best or optimal stat allocation after resetting?

2. It is stuck at r7(shinobi) for a while now and I’m itching to give it an r8 (1st option is to go hop3 for spearthrow). Any good ideas where to go? Or have it on the sideline stuck at r7?

Thank ya!

i suggest to go sair3 to max out dwa and hd since most of your damage come from those if im not mistaken

I vote for corsair c3 like Mawsiee too, though in my opinion you should rather max hexen dropper and pistol shot.

The thing is, hoplite c3 kinda reach the end of its potential already but corsair c3 not getting anything yet.
Since this game is still in development state, you could expect extra attributes will be added for corsair c3 later. I believe that class will come rank 9, the one that has good synergy with corsair :slight_smile:

Of course, all I said is just another speculation. But if you feel like you’re corsair at heart, be brave to take a gamble.

EDIT: I just found the topic about that class

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/new-class-costumes-updated/126046/113?u=grimgarharu

At any rate, it’s better to play character theme that you actually like. There will be no end to this dilemma if you want to be the NAMBARWAN meta since this will always change with new content.

I recommend you wait a big time before decide that. Do more and more research and comparicions, and more importantly, at the end, choose what you like more (the style you like more). You can take Dragoon as well, why not? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’d say your options are:

Corsair C3
Pros: Higher level hook/hexen dropper/jolly roger, pistol shot is pretty decent in pve, really good in pvp. Aspana revolver (3 sockets for an off-hand weapon): https://tos.neet.tv/items/304104
Con: Rank 7 class for your rank 8 choice which means you may struggle in r8 content and maps as they are brutal. Also gotta hope rank 9 offers a follow up for corsair c3.

Murmillo
Pros: An actual r8 class with high base power skills. Boosts your pelt skills and synchro thrust which are also clonable by shinobi’s bunshin.
Cons: Gotta make use of weapon swap since some corsair skills are incompatible with shields. Also very expensive.

Doppel
Pros: Dov is still really good even with only a 50% increase, you also get cyclone which is a nice slash type skill which your toon lacks, r8 content is pretty cloth heavy.
Con: r6 class which means you’re still basically r7 dealing with r8 content.

If you don’t like any of these options, your best bet is to wait for r9 and make your decision from there.

I think the only good way for us is Doppler

and belive rank 9 give something to complement shinobi if not we are totally rip

Cuz if we get murmillo maybe we struck to take murmillo 2 on rank 9…

I have the same problem