Tree of Savior Forum

Same cards work?

Templeshooter Card - [Card Equip Effect] [Number of Cards]% chance of Silence for 5 seconds when attacking with Missile type attacks

Minotaur Card - [Card Equip Effect] [Number of Cards]% chance of stunning for 3 seconds when using Physical attacks

if i have 5 Templeshooter or Minotaur, only 1 go work ( 5% chance ) or all go work ( 25% chance ) ?, in rank 8 is 8 cards, so we’ll have 64%? this is broken in PvP

The # of stars doesn’t mater. It’s just the # of cards.

what ? no one said anything of stars , this 2 chards is “Number of Cards equiped”, no “number of stars”, if i have 8 Templeshooter, i have 8 cards, 8% chance, but all is Templeshooter, Templeshooter 1 8%, Templeshooter 2 8%, Templeshooter 3 8%, etc …

the question is, all go work, or only 1 ? 8% chance cause only 1 works, or all the 8 will have 8% chance, totaling 64% chance ?

Judging by the fact that no one else has been screaming in terror and we’ve had the card system for weeks. I’m going to say 8%.

I did hear a rumor that the sleep card with Necromancer Skeletons proc’ed it though and they have a high hit rate per second to make it work.

I think minotaur card is not [Number of cards] its star

star number is worse, 8 cards lvl10, 80% chance

80% is worse than 8%? dont understand this

It is a worse situation, is broken

Ah ok now i understand LOL…
but minotaur card its realy rare
and i think you can stack only 5 of the same card

minotaur yes, templeshooter no, 8 templeshooter you have 64% chance to silence, Quarrel Shooter + 8 Templeshooter Card = permasilence

i dont think its 64%… i think its only 8% (but i never tested)
its realy 64% you can confirn this?

And if only 5 is stackable its 25% (or 5%)

The 5 stack was a myth. You can go full card.

ok, 5, the first Templeshooter card go have 5% cause you have 5 cards, and the other four ? they will have no effect ?

well if they Myth… you can go 8% but really sux … i think its not 8x8… its only 8% and you will lose ALL your slot cards for this

I think it works like this

1 TS card and 5 other any cards equipped, i have 6 cards, TS card chance = 6%,
2 TS card and 4 other any cards equipped, 6 cards, TS card 1 6%, TS card 2 6%, = 12% chance
6 TS card equipped, 6 cards, 6% chance for each TS card = 36%

The % chance is = To the number of card you have.

If you have 5 card, you gona have 5% chance not 25% because the TOTAL bonus is = to the card numbers.
IT MAKE to not be OVERPOWER. But you don’t need to invest in them for it to be good that what make those card REALLY nice. Since they got their full power at lv 1.

yes, yes, but the other four cards are TS card, and they have the effect of silence = number of cards, not is one TS card that has 25%

is 5 TS card equiped, each have 5% cause all the 5 have the effect, not only one, 5 cards with 5% is ? 25%

That don’t work this way …
Like i said
the FINAL bonus you get from card
is = to the number of card NOT EACH CARD got this final bonus

BASICLY … 1 CARD = 1 % not 1% x Card number
You have 5 card you got 5% IN TOTAL !!! otherwise it would be OVERPOWER.

Rank 10 would mean having 100% chance to perma CC lock on fast multi hit spell.

it does not make sense, if I have 1 TS card and other 4 any cards, i have 1 TS + 4 any cards = 5 cards equipped, 5% right ?, ok, now we equip a 2nd TS card in place of one of these 4 any cards, i have 5 equipped cads, the 2nd TP card also has the effect, the 2 have the effect of [cards equipped]%, and i have 5 cards, 10% chance, 3 TS card and 2 any cards, the 3 TS card have the effect, i have 5 cards, 5% chance each, 15% chance, right?

not make sense I equip 5 TS card and each have 1%, I have 5 cards equipped, is 1% by each card equipped, is not only one TS card that has this effect, you are ignoring the fact that the other 4 TS card also have this effect, you are ignoring the effect of the other 4 TS card, all the 5 have the same effect !, 5+5+5+5+5 don’t is = 5 !, is 25% chance !

Ok i try to be clear…

The card effect is (Card number equiped of this card)
What they mean is… You get a % bonus = to the number of THIS card equiped.
NOT for EACH CARD.
But a total bonus of THIS EFFECT
They only say you can stack your card to get like 8% max (With R8 comming) and 10% max (With R10 supposly the futur limit)

THAT MEAN if you got 8 x (Card number equiped of this card)
YOU WON’T HAVE : 8 x 8 = 64% chance
YOU WILL HAVE 8 x 1 = 8% chance
( Each card give 1% NOT 1% x Card Equip )

Basicly it the SAME as saying this card give 1% chance to Proc is effect
and the card number is ONLY A WAY to mean it stackable.

I understand how you can think this work this way but it don’t, I think they only mean you can stack up the effect to get additional %. Not multilplicatif…

If you still don’t understand after that… It not because i haven’t been clear… It only because you won’t listend at this point.