Tree of Savior Forum

Sage vs Featherfoot as farmer build?

Until I come back to the server there is 2 good farmer builds that i read. the first one is wiz2-linker2-thau2-FF3 and is pretty good when I test it and give really good items at survive aspect, but sometimes I miss hit kundela slash. At the other side is wiz2-lker2-thau3-sage2, which is pretty good to and have some good AOE skill when the cold down of sleep combo is up, so i want to know which of this classes are better farmers and why?

For my opinion, FF3 . It have the ability of self healing using the class skills and linker attribute provides bonus for poison attack time. Also FF have levitation which makes survivability much easier and Sage can’t put sleep debuff on bosses (which I think at least the debuff to increase the attack should, doesn’t need to be paralyzed).

The sage could be better if they add some attributes for linker and/or sage , like enchanter with psy. Also, maybe sage 3 comes with a very cool skill. But in the same way, for FF3 on rank3 you would be be able to have linker 3 or Thauma3

Another alternative to both of those is:

Wiz 1 > x > Linker 2 > Thaum 3 > Shadowmancer 2

X could be Pyro or Cryo, it doesn’t really matter.

The best part about this build is having access to all 3 swells so you get higher Matk than the FF3 build, allows you go to full SPR which helps with Shadowmancer’s high SP costs and it’s kinda cheaper to kill mobs since Shadowmancer has very high multipliers, I’m farming with it in R9 maps with only a viena mace +11 atm and it’s pretty much killing a group of swelled mobs in 1 or 2 casts.

The only drawback compared to FF3 is the lack of self healing, but so far is not something a few HP pots can’t fix.

Pros of sage farmer:

• Portal + Shop.
  • Doesn’t need AAR gear like FF.
  • Doesn’t need much timing.
  • Missile Hole can be useful for defense against some mobs (reverse of levitation).

The first 2 points are mainly why I like Sage more right now. Sage isn’t too much weaker than FF either, Micro Dimension level10 has a scaling of 5000% (with attribute). The main weaknesses I feel compared to FF is the lack of healing, high CD and higher cast delay of the sage skills.

Yeah is true but the FF have synergi with linker but, when you are waiting for the CD of JP no have skills to keep kill mobs fastly , but if you are sage you have linker micro dimension combo, and until wait you can use ultime dimension as i see.

True. I think you’ll use both skills to kill due CD. The sage is very good also due its non elemental. WB and next raid can have 75% reduction from elemental attack (and they have huge def)

Also true that a Thaum3 from Sage is more welcome to endgame content than a thaum2 FF3. In case you want to use your farmer for things like ET or Raiding, having a sage is more beneficial.

1 Like

have you considered wiz2>linker2>thuma1>sorc1>featherfoot3 full spr? only difference is you swell 5 targets (6 with gem) instead of 8. yeah, it’s less good as a pure farmer, but having sorc summon completely solves the issue of no damage between joint penalty. swell left arm even has an attribute for +10% summon damage now.