Tree of Savior Forum

Sage VS Enchanter ? Tell me your favorite R8 support class!

Which class between sage and enchanter would prefer to have in your team as a support character ? Id like to have your personal opinion.

Enchanter skills

Sage skills

• I want an Enchanter pet !
  • I want Sage pet !

0 voters

Thank you for voting.
Don’t hesitate to write also a message if you want to get into details =)

WE DON’T EVEN HAVE THEM OUT YET TO USE!
Watching a few videos don’t mean squat.

I pick Cyro4 and Chrono4 class.

Get that KtoS crap off our Itos ‘treated like garbage customers’ area…

/huehuehue

2 Likes

for me:

pve - enchanter because of damage boosts

pvp - sage because of immunity

try to guess the future ! Votuu

Sage have missile hole, duplicate and the portal abilty to be used as a Taxi is kinda cool, but I’m still not sure if As a support sage is better.

i think for cryo chronos, enchanter is better
i also think that something like wiz3>linker3>runecaster>sage is going to work really well with R9 and R10 classes

thats hard to choose, missile hole is great, but enchant skills are great too o.O
i’m afraid enchanter goes suport while sage goes all dmg when R9 releases… so for a full CON suport build enchanter may be better o.o

Unable to decide until we see their C3 skills, also obligatory “we need class resets”

2 Likes

i used to be against class resets, but now i’m all for it. considering my current build and the lack of info about R9. i’m going SPR plague doctor, but i’m afraid kabalist become the SPR one on C3, or they release a new class SPR based
on both cases id need to change my build for 1 or 2 circles

now with RANK 8 i see a lot of ppl rerolling, and the same can happen when R9 hits. but then we will have even higher max level and harder reroll =/

1 Like

/bump20charactersbecausewhynot