Tree of Savior Forum

Sage unemployment

Any idea about what will happen to the portal skills of Sage? I mean with the new patch there is no need to use portal shops, and token travel has an even shorter cd than my own sage portal skill, not to mention that I can travel to basically any map with this new feature, so…? What’s the deal? I’m unemployed… and lacking two skills, pls help :skull:

2 Likes

yah sure you can travel to any map in game but with sage warp you can travel to the one spot in the map that most ppl are heading to mostly i.e. outer sewers misrus fight

1 Like

Well you are right about that :pensive: but that’s still really specific and limited, for using two skills. A warp to OWS misrus spot is quite useful but players can only do that raid 5 times per week. Another use for the warp spot is GTW, but again, that happens only once per week.

wha? im still using some sage shop to go directly at some spot. Since im lazy to walk to that spot

1 Like

The Token Travel also has a cooldown of 5 minutes.

1 Like

Vs Sage humble cooldown of 30 min :cry:

1 Like

at least the sage shops doesnt have a cooldown
:satisfaction:

1 Like

With new patch you can still only warp to statues right? Then portal shops to areas like Vienibe, OW15, Sewers… will still be useful. Not mentioning the warps to GTW entrance points which you want to reach ASAP, not after 5 minutes of walking.

you can warp anywhere using this
token travel

1 Like

Ah cool, didn’t really have the time to try this… then I’ll surely use it.

With the new patch, the only use for sage portal is to go directly to misrus fight and GTW maps, it is useful but just too situational in my opinion. They could just make token travel save a spot and give sage two new skills to replace portal, or make portal give a buff when used :eyes:

1 Like