Tree of Savior Forum

Sage or Enchanter for C3 Cryo-Chrono?

I’m just wondering, most C3 Cryo - C3 Chrono I see always get Sage as their 8th but wouldn’t it be better to get Enchanter (for PvE purposes where most of your party are auto-attack focused) since it’ll compliment “Cryomancer: Freeze Specialty where Enemies frozen by Cryomancer skills receive 10% (50% total) additional damage from Lightning property attacks per attribute level” ? And since C1 Wiz - C3 Cryo - C3 Chrono is mostly a support build and I’m certain that I support 100% of the time, this thought has been bugging me for a while. Please care to enlighten me with your own thoughts about this.
I also just found out that it actually might be possible for a Cryo-Chrono to kill stuff now after the big overhaul.

I think Sage is better because of Missle Hole. Imo

Sage is definitely better in combat perspective.

I see…I’ll keep those in mind then ^-^

sage coz cookie cutter support 4 missle hole, u survive them ranged attacks while beautifully hasting around the map. pick enchanter if u wanna earn cash coz gurl silvers aint gonna earn themselves uhum

wait tho, i think enchanter buff only affects auto attack, im not sure; can someone confirm???

Enchanter is a ■■■■■■■ trash class, additional elemental damage is horrible now.

Yea, enchanters are really trash, probably mainly because they have absolutely 0 attribute to upgrade. Pray for good rework and c2

Its really sage the only option for a cryo/chrono? :s it doesnt seem that good just by looking at their skills

Yes, it’s the only option, just Missile Hole alone makes it worth it over anything else, from a support perspective.

1 Like

This is not the only option.

there is 2 viable option for Cryo3/Chrono3

Sage for Missing Hole/Warp/clone support utility.
or
Rune Caster for Amazing DPS with Rune of Ice and Rune of destruction !
Here is the 2 main combo : 1) Rune of Ice —> Frost Pillar —> Ice Wall —> Ice Blast, then Pass to refresh Ice Blast)

1. Stop/Sleep —> Rune of destruction.

Weap: Audra Staff , Stat : full int (if you have good def Gears)

This is the build i’m running atm on my chrono , it provide both support and great dps.
When i’m in a party with very low DPS , i can now support & carry the team at the same time.

lol sage is imo now one of best class now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: not only missle hole is good but after damage rework micro and ultimate dimension can hit hard! (micro 33 000, ultimate 11 000 per tick) and ofc blink can save some… b u t t <3