Tree of Savior Forum

Sage new class question

I really don’t want warlock in the wiz3/ele3/warlock route. Warlock just seems off. So here is a question: if i decline to promote to warlock at rank 7, can i save it for sage or anything upcoming? I just afraid the idea to level another mage from scratch just because i didn’t know next class.

if something new comes it will be rank 8 or hidden…

so you should start praying Sage becomes a rank 7 hidden class instead of rank 8…

if you don’t like warlock there are many other options to take, but if you want to wait… that’s up to you…

Well, hidden might be an option. I just hate the idea that i can ruin my (not mine actually) perfect build. They should give all wizards an option to discard 1 last rank if new class will come.

Right now on this case there really aren’t much of an option other than to neglect that character for now that is about to advance on the Rank 7 and play on a different character instead while waiting for changes in the future. There is however, a hidden class for Wiz already which is Runecaster and we are still unsure whether IMC will go beyond 1 hidden class per classpath or not :open_mouth:

1 Like

Tell IMC you’ll give them money to buy class reset items if they add those to the cash shop. That will fix your dilemma… assuming you’re willing to pay and IMC is willing to listen.

well played sir lmao :joy:

That idea is bad. Really bad.

As much as this class system is punishing and how upcoming classes could somehow make your build less optimized, I strongly believe that a class reset would be very bad. You won’t be proud to level up a pure support or slow scaling build and it won’t be rewarding anymore. People will just go for the best leveling build and reset at high level. Seems boring to me.

3 Likes