Tree of Savior Forum

Sadhu skill Suggestion

Ok so i have 2 suggestions for sadhu

1st: WE all know armor break reduces enemy armor to 0, and there is no “magic defense break”, so i suggest giving sadhu the chance to fill this hole, As a Soul master, he should be able to break his enemies soul (reduce MDEF). I would personally either add this as an Attribute to OOB (when you hit an enemy) or to Vashita Siddhi.

2nd: Transmit prana feels underwhelming since it’s based on caster status points, and no sadhu is gonna go full str, full dex, full int, and having a linker 3 100% off the time ain’t really favoring anything. I would reccomend chaging the skill to:
"Transmit prana increases an ally Status by 10*skill level %. " Similar to monstreance with DEX, but with a higher value and any stat. This would make the skil actually useful.
You could chose the Status with the already existing attribute, and the sadhu would then be a class able to buff anyone.

Hello waifu. I think your suggestion of buffing these attributes are superb. Not only will Soul Break buff up Sadhu’s OOB performance, Transmit Prana’s attribute might be the long awaited addition to bring Sadhu up to the support game.

HOWEVER, do understand that none of your suggestion will (likely) ever make it into the game. Please do not take offense to this. People have been putting their soul into giving suggestions such as this many times in the past. The most we can have might be some necklaces. Learning Korean and mailing Mr. Kim directly with something backed up by data might have more effect.

Bottom line is, do not get your hope up. In fact, do not have hope at all. These kind of threads are usually made for fun, and truly, reading yours was eye candy for me. Thank you for this suggestion.

I know, i am just giving suggestions, i’m not strictly telling them to apply this.

1 Like