Tree of Savior Forum

Sadhu - Returning from Out of Body state uses a charge of Divine Might

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 02/14/2017 9:00 PM CST

Server Name: Klaipeda

Team Name: Reonin

Character Name: Aelio

Bug Description :
Returning my soul to my body while in out of body state uses a charge of divine might.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Use Out of Body
  2. Cast Divine Might
  3. Return to Body

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)
I would upload video but I can’t.

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

System

• CPU : AMD FX-8120
  • RAM : 8GB
  • Graphics Card : Radeon R7 370
  • Mainboard : GGA-990FXA-UD3
  • Storage : 1TB HDD 7200RPM
  • Internet Connection : 18Mb
  • Country, Region : United States

what do you mean by charge :confused:

also keep in mind that divine might and other buffs only affect the spirit if on before OoB is cast and will not take any effect after the spirit is out

as far as I know

Divine might, the higher the rank, the more charges “applies” it has. When I say charge I’m referring to that.

Divine might increases the skill level of all skills. Divine might can be cast outside of or in out of body state. Divine Might increases the skill level of all skills whether in out of body state or not.

oh! now I… right I completely forgot that :sweat_smile:

but it should be normal…

since it counts as using the skill…

you are clicking on it to return to your body right…

and yes, while your main body doesn’t care if divine might is well cast with spirit out or in, the spirit does…

try it out and see, same with weapon swap and other buffs

Returning soul to body seems very trivial to use a charge of Divine Might… There is nothing to gain… I’m not sure if you are aware of the class but returning to your body does no damage or anything. Even going into out of body state costs no mana and has no cooldown.

it doesn’t matter it’s the same skill press…

you are using a skill…

going or returning is the same thing… click

Divine might increases the skill level of all skills. Divine might can be cast outside of or in out of body state. Divine Might increases the skill level of all skills whether in out of body state or not.

Seems idiotic but ok.

it’s how the mechanics work…

no one said they are perfect or that they are good or bad…

it’s just what it is at the moment…

… are you aware of where you’re at in the forum?

This is a bug reporting section of the forum right?

Am I the one who’s lost?..

I don’t care about your opinion about the bug or for you to tell me hey things aren’t so bad just enjoy it it’s great… I like the game, I’m just doing my part to help make it better. If you have questions about the bug, sure I’ll answer, but telling me to keep things in mind when you’re basically talking out of your ass and now you’re telling me on a bug reporting forum oh hey things aren’t perfect… thanks for the update, I’m good

I know things aren’t perfect, that’s why I’m here, helping to make things better.

am saying it’s not a bug exaclty, that it is part of how the game works…

a bug it would be if the charge counts even when an enemy hits you back to your body with no input from your part

Are you a developer? Do you work for IMC?

Or is that just your opinion.

is more of my memory and experience with my sadhu…

but if you want expert help @STAFF_Amy should be more than happy to corrroborate