Tree of Savior Forum

[Sadhu] Out of Body + Astral Explosion positioning bug

There was more than 5 topics already.
In this one was even said that fix is coming:

Bug still exists and at PvP it can be crucial, because after explosion u can became virtually stuck at some spot.

I ended up deleting that character and creating something else… They have still not fixed this bug 4 months onwards? :confused:

Nope, AE use still means 70% chance to stuck.

Description :

Sadhus Out-of-Body is giving position-bugs - long ago existed and even replyed thread about a bug.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Use Out of Body

2. Go max Distance

3. Use Astral Explosion

4. Move about 1 screen distance and tru to use some closecasting skills. Like Heal.

Screenshots / Video : made a video https://youtu.be/o_NaxUoNIQA

Greetings Savior,

Thank you for contacting us.

It is possible that you are experiencing connection issue while you are in the game. Please try to re-launch the game from Steam, restart your router and make sure that you have a stable connection while playing the game to avoid this kind of issue.

If the issue still persists, please do contact us again.

Regards,
Tree of Savior Support Team

I don’t have words how to describe my feelings about this answer. Looks like the not even bothering to check a link.
Please dear Sadhus. Just copy my text and make your own ticket if you have the same problem with Astral Explosion.
If you don’t have such a problem, please write it here. Need statistics.

I m not using this skill anymore and it pains me a bit because it could be very useful in PVP to knockdown your opponent, but no fix no use of it.

1 Like

Im still spamming it nonethless! Hahahahahahah…

Well.

The saddest thing about it is, this bug ist just one of many:

I have submitted a support ticket regarding the issue, with a very specific video showing the problem : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbeo4jkL42g&feature=youtu.be
and imc reply does not supplies me
"Greetings Savior,
Thank you for contacting us.
It is possible that you are experiencing connection issue while you are in the game. Please try to re-launch the game from Steam, and make sure that you have a stable connection while playing the game to avoid this kind of issue.
If the issue still persists, please do contact us again and provide a screenshot to help us further investigate the issue.
Regards,
Tree of Savior Support Team"
I mean…it is clearly not my connection problem although it looks like rubber banding. I sent them a video, and they are still asking me for screenshots? did they even watch my video and take the problem seriously?
This bug is making my character pretty much useless in pvp, everytime i cast body explosion i am heavily displaced and i cannot cast any skills, other players cannot see where i am, and probably think im an exploit lol
Dear IMC, If you cannot fix it at lease take players’ bug report seriously

At least they give me an options to "If the issue still persists, please do contact us again."
I contacted again. ->

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We will be sure to forward this to our development team for review and a possible fix. We appreciate your patience and understanding as our team investigates the matter.

So better you do same. From time to time.
Because that time they answered - they just forgot about this.
More video maybe.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.