Tree of Savior Forum

Sadhu needs a Buff

I just got sadhu. and, its safe to say it sucks. it took me more than 10 seconds to kill a level 68, and im lvl 80. oob needs a MAJOR buff, when u guys nerfed it, why did u get rid f the bug, AND nerf the oob? you shouldve get rid of bug and then see how good oob was. right now, sadhu sucks, it needs a buff

5 Likes

Just dropped my sadhu today after seeing the poor new attack animation, i hope they buff it or i’ll never play it again…

I’m about to hit sadhu so this is pretty disappointing. If they removed the hidden buff they should at least give back it’s old attack speed.

yeah, it was pretty…not smart… to remove the hidden buff and not even check to see if oob was too op, they just nerfed it anyway

I do want to see OOB rebuffed. The good skill for Sadhu now is possession now but that’s not what people think of when they think of Sadhu. They think about OOB because that’s the cool unique skill of the class. It’s Sadhu’s hallmark. Not possession… There is a ton of different hold down button do damage abilities but there is only one OOB.

really sad :confused: Low Dps lvl 80 , they kill sadhu OOB build :confused:

I just got to 80/sadhu myself… the disappointment is real… What are the rest of your damages like? my OOB is averaging 150x3 on lvl 70mobs. I was mega disappointed when i pvped my archer friend only to get washed by his wugushi poison clocking 500per tick on me in rapid succession and my supposed magic damage melee is doing 70per hit on him…

1 Like

is absolutely ridiculous damage and attack speed, should fix this

They are forced to choose other class builds eliminated this form of comat , really disappointing . they call this NERF? wtf.

Coupled with the actual difficulty of controlling OOB/The delay before the body leaves you…

@STAFF_Ethan plz try to check this !! we dont have dmg :confused:

Seriously, it must be relly buffed, and like OP said, a major buff.

It’s too inconvenient to use oob for that ridiculous damage, the total dps should be increased 3-4 times.

The dmg before felt low just without the bug, and you nerf it further, reducing the aspd? Man…

Revert the aspd and increase the damage by around 2.5 times and it will be fine.

Sadhu indeed needs some buffs, I kind of regret taking this class after Cleric c3.
OOB is totally useless, getting interrupted all the time without fade or safety zone.

The attack animation is so painful to watch, it is pathetic that I miss enemies most of the time while they are moving.

It’s hilarious that I STILL only use my cleric skills for damage, maybe pop possession because that’s the only DECENT skill it has.

Astral body crapslosion is mediocre at best too, too much dicking around with OOMPH and running to the destined area with your spirit for trash damage.

Oh, and did I mention that the crapslosion bugs out 99% of the time?

After you use it you’ll likely wonder why you teleported back where you used OOB and get beaten by mobs at the same time, you won’t be able to use any skill to boot! Yay!

Should’ve just rolled with 3 Krivis for dat pewpew wazer zaibas instead, too bad.

2 Likes

@STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie @STAFF_John @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Shawn

any GM read this?

@STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie @STAFF_John @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Shawn

Sadhu Icon (red) must changed to Green (as support) it really isnt a DPS Class

Then ill gladly accept the changes they made

Just Like this…

OOB = spirit can use any skill, not the real body
Increase the effectiveness of heal/buffs by % per level and spirit range

Prakriti = attributes can also heal nearby players

ABE = blind/silence enemy after explosion increase duration per lvl

Vashita saddhi= increases stats of nearby player
Attributes = decreases stats of nearby enemy

Possession = wide aoe bind (like chrono stop)
Attributes = increases damage dealt on binding enemies

Possession version 2 = possess a target increases 50% of users stats hp,sp,phyatk,matk etc for duration per level
Attributes = decreases enemy 50% of users stat

Transmit Prana = transfer int and matk

Then sadhu would not be sad anymore~
1 Like