Tree of Savior Forum

Sadhu + Chaplain + ...?

Hello, i love to play as a Sadhu however i didn’t found yet a good build to play with it properly, i created this thread to get some sugestions and i will also list the build i did so far … i’m newbie yet and i intend to play as AA with OoB being my main skill

1. Sadhu + Krivis + Miko
    I was taking advantage from the Aukuras + Clap with the Arts that make it follow me like a buff, but i didn’t really liked it DPS of Aukuras sucks

2. Sadhu + Druid + Oracle
    So far i liked it most because i got nice magic demage and crit rate from the Lyncan transformation of druid and Death Sentence from Oracle, but what bothered me is the fact that Lycan don’t stack with OoB, so i would not take advantage from the scratch

3. Sadhu + Chaplain + Oracle
    Awesome DPS but a little bit too squishy i don’t survive too long with this build even using a good Shield

So, i was wondering to change Oracle for Paladin because of Stone Skin and Restoration, Priest because of Aspersion or Kabbalist because of Ein Sof and Sevenfold what you guys think ? any other sugestion to boost my DPS and survivability ?

AA? They removed any AA value from Sadhu when they recently reworked Out of Body.
I mean you can slap Chaplain in there if you want but Sadhu really isn’t an AA class, it never was particularly good at that (except early in the games beta) and now it is particularly bad at it.

Aukuras isn’t really about auto attacks either. It’s a heal spell that works based off crits.

Sadhu, Exorcist, Druid.
If you seriously just want to Auto attack.
You can try something quirky like
Sadhu, Monk, Chaplain.

1 Like