Tree of Savior Forum

Sadhu+Chaplain testing in depth

Interesting build tbh will test abit but what stats give highest dps int spr dex or what?? Maybe dex for fast aa???

Give me some info and i try build and give impresion on highlvl

Wellā€¦ that is what iā€™m testing, if it goes better on spr, int or mix.

theorycrafting (have to test today and tomorrow to complete the tests) i think mix is the way to go, as TP lasts a bit less than the CD it has so even if INT does give good dmg to chaplain (bit less than spr builds) TP will earn more from int than an SPR build, but it wont be 100% uptime.

Still as said, i have to test out.

Ended testing and updated the INT variation test on same mobs, as expected it dealed more dmg though taking into account the TP has no full 100% uptime, still spr/int is higher longterm fights dps. <-- As of AA dmg, if we compare the AoE dmg version of thisā€¦wellā€¦ INT has more burst but still not TP 100% uptime eventhough, int still above in that comparison.

Going full dex will be a mess, cuz even if you hit fast as hell, not bless buff nor TP one will increase enough and your aoe spells will suck bigtime.

Yesterday I tried full int as well. Dmg scales up pretty well with AA, but I agree on not having TP up 100% of the time being a problem here.

On the sad part, I feel tiring recasting buffs every 2 minutes. I spent more time checking for buffs strings than my own hp :smiley:

Well, thats the chaplain life m8 xD soā€¦ it has to be done that way to play Chap, and specially this chap since you also have TP to cope with.

I rly have almost no problem at all except when i lag spike and iā€™m surrounded by stuff in the HGā€¦ then i have to OoB and prakriti as fast as possible out of the mobs to get away and at same prakri get healed for 3k and ABE or Posses to nuke emā€¦ piece of cake.

btw, yesterday I set ME inside Possessionā€¦ it was hilarious :smiley:

1 Like

That dmg combo for AoE after an ABE would leave the 5 sec ABE ticks plus POSS and EXOR+ME = HUGE number rain all over the place.

So, finally got every stat distribution andā€¦ I have to say that the burstier DMG comes from INT but still the more steady and overtime dmg dealing is a distribution of INT SPR, favoring INT a bit over SPR for the higher levels of gearing since the more MATK you get the better psychokinetic dmg you will get from TP than SPR goes into +dmg on bless, but still bless is needed to steady.

My vote: 2INT:1SPR distribution or 3INT:1SPR with 30-40 CON would make it and DEX from Elaganos cards for aspd AA.

1 Like