Tree of Savior Forum

Sadbu Out of Body and other class skills

Hey everyone,
Does anyone know if other class skills can be used while under Sadbu’s Out of Body skill? For example, let’s say my character is Cleric>Cleric>Cleric>Sadbu>Monk>Monk and I got out of body and decide I want to cast heal and then follow it up with Palm of the Goddess, can I do this or am I stuck only using my ectoplasm attack and self-destruct?

That is a good question. I would have to say you’d be stuck with your OoB & self-destruct moves. However, I would love to be corrected.

Yeah, my Star Platinum/Stand User build depends entirely on this small detail.

I saw 1 video of sadbu doing heal to hit mobs while in OB state. Looks funny coz monster dunno which one to attack ;). Just search for monk/sadbu vids in youtube with Korean title.

Are you sure with cleric3? Sacrament of priest has damage buff.

That was just an example, but I don’t know what to put before Sadbu, any suggestions? My character is going to focus on strength because of the Sadbu/Monk combo.

Just putting it out there, in case you didn’t know, the attacks by the out of body avatar are based on INT [At least that’s what I have been told]. Monk being a STR based class might not combo well with it.

I think I read somewhere that there is a skill that uses your INT as STR too. I wish I had the source because it explained it, but I am sure it could be searched.

Sorry if I am wrong; I am not trying to spread rumors.

Most of monk skills are short range but them damage tho I guess can 2 shot or even 1 shot squishies. In PvP for sure as usual as melee getting close is hard vs long range. For leveling/hunting purposes, if the additional tile of heal is true once maxed maybe pure cleric much better.
Well see it on beta test.

Cheers

I don’t know which skills can be used in OOB but I can tell you which ones I’ve seen ^_~

-Cure
-Heal
-Safety Barrier
-Vashit… (The one where you lower their stats lol forget how you spell it)

? If out of body bases your attacks on int, doesn’t that mean you could be full int and do good damage with your monk skills in out of body state? Or what are you saying?

Monk skills [bar sunray hands] are affected by STR. Hence, when you use OOB, you would be either using melee hits [if you go INT] or you would be spamming skills [if you got STR].
Now, since I haven’t actually tried it out, it might so happen that Monk skils might be based on INT during OOB [emphasis on the might]. But, unless checked, I am gonna say, that it might not be the case.

Out body damage is from INT
Monk skills like STR

Not good synergy, but Sadhu is still handy for Monk for other reasons

I’m so confused, if out of body damage scales with Int then wouldn’t all the damage you do in OoB be Int? That would mean Monk skills too, wouldn’t it?

No, when I refer to “OOB Damage”, I’m specifically talking about the Ectoplasim attack.

But since Monk double-punch has 0 cooldown and costs nothing wouldn’t Ectoplasm attack be useless? (especially for a str based priest)

IMO it’s one of the priciest skills in-game in that it expends STA rather than the conventional SP