Tree of Savior Forum

Sad Falconer Class (Please change it)

I’m a old ragnarok player, also playing the TOS beta, I was so excited, I’m a lvl 41 ranger now, I liked the quests, the new game, but when I went to see the skills and appearance of the class I would have to become I just got sad.

The falconer is the last class on my tragetory, this should be epic, and amazing, but instead my character will have poor and noob skills. So I will have a falcon, my falcon is not trained enough to know when to attack an enemy so I will have to fool him with a fake doll??? Please I beg you don’t do that , the falcon should be epic, he should be trained in battle and he doesn’t need a doll to attack, it sounds ridiculous. Another point is the falcon perch, it also made me sad, the falcon must be sad too, why the falcon need? Is he old or something? Can’t he fly and find a place to stand by its own? The Alcon is not any falcon he should be that ■■■■■■■ badasone, And about the falcon getting the character in the air… The falcon is to weak to keep flying and need a perch but he can fly with you on the baggage with no problems, also made me. Sad, and it looks weird.

I really want some changes in this class, I would rather stay as rogue not to get a falconer class. (Does the “falconer” use a hawk?)

Please make the falconer class better.

Do you guys agree? Leave a comment
As

3 Likes

I’m not aiming for falconer, but from what I know I’d suggest the same. The class looks unreasonably difficult unless falcon skills do A LOT of damage.

1 Like

Easy, the developers must hate archer class so much, they made it trash :monkey:

I believe it has something to do with copyright issues or something near. if only this was an official sequel of ragnarok then it would be the same just like how DOTA and DOTA2 was. common skills such as wizards skill that are generic such as ice wall, fireballs etc… which obviously can’t be owned by anyone… the Falcon on ragnarok was an original and first idea ever in history of MMORPG so copying it is like waiting for lawyer knock in your door.

you see how they try to make thing different here like using “warp” than “portal” “enhance” than “upgrade” they even try to stay away from a glowing portal and use green arrow instead. just like how marvel trying not to use the word “mutant” on the movies coz another license movie maker hold the rights.

he maybe the creator of ragnarok but the copyright was sold and transfer so you know what I mean. just like how google bought motorola to battle some patent issues.

Looking at what rangers in RO are, I’m glad archers suffer here =)))

1 Like

I really enjoy the idea of having a falcon.
But Falconer (and Archer in general) are so weak and non-sense.

Im sad.