Tree of Savior Forum

Saalus Overtuned?

Ya ive solod all 3 maps now and its just horrible. I have np grouping for saalus, its always been quicker its simply that sometimes I cant be at keyboard or online to catch groups, I have 4 kids in rl and 1 with special needs so even though i’m online, many times i’m unable to group or raid b/c I have to step away frequently.

Its fine though if they change the drops to reward more shards the 1st clear and less for repeats, I wasnt aware of those changes, however that should of been added with the increase to difficulty, not later.

just lol if you didn’t think people were botting saalus, why do you think this change happened?

1 Like

Why would you think this stops bots from running Saalus now? It’s not like they care how long it takes, but real players do. If we have less players putting shards on market because they’re not running Saalus then this means the share of shards belonging to bots increases. Also means they get more trade since players who were farming Saalus for shards now turn to buying them on the market…probably unknowingly from bots.

Bots arent running saalus now. That is ridiculous. All the evidence you need you get from doing a single run of the instance.

You two are so laughable to think bots can run saalus. Maybe it can do dungeons where just kill and finish but saalus has different maps and different gimmicks. Obusouly you have no idea how bots work.

I’m not gonna pretend to know how the bots work and I don’t want to know either, but you’d only need to set them for one instance since Saalus counts only on completion (can form and exit instances til you get the one you want) and at minimum you can have 5 oracles spam Twist of Fate on the boss or something (not sure if it stacks but even then 1 oracle with Twist of Fate is huge). Also, if you can read boss moves perfectly all you have to do is dodge. I.e., it’s not impossible.

I don’t even think bots were running Saalus in the first place, I was just pointing out to the other poster that if they made Saalus harder because “people were botting saalus” then nothing prevents the bots from running it in this version of the game. What I DO think is that making shards harder for people to obtain can’t end well.

just stop. This is hardly an ‘at minimum’ circumstance, and no. It wouldn’t work.

Riiiiiiiight. Gonna stop arguing here because its clear you haven’t tested Saalus enough, also don’t want this to go further off-topic.

I have run Saalus 10 times a day in the past before the 3 run nerf, ran it 3 times a day then, and run it 3 times a day now.

Any other baseless claims I can shoot down?

Please stop pretending you arent a whale and arent in a guild full of whales, you man-children can sleep walk all the content with your toys, it doesnt mean the average people playing a few hours a day dont have a harder time now. You really never do get tired of hearing yourself talk.

3 Likes

I agree. I don’t have end game gear worth a toss and only get into raids due to being carried. I use to do Saalus on my characters so I could get shards/gems to sell to buy better gear but now I can’t do that because it takes too long now since I have limited play time.

So you agree with him that bots are running saalus?

I agree with ya. I have all the end game gears (T10 velcoff weapons and armors) myself and high attributes but it still takes a good 10mins for me to clear saalus if I’m soloing. It is a lot faster when you do in group. Hint join the whales saalus party. They typically carry it with dps and switch to alt at the end so it won’t be as difficult. So 3 mins saalus => 10mins saalus. Is it end of the ToS? No. Just think how important shards are now. It kicks the +16 enchance out of the window.

They really should add a “Saalus - Easy mode” for solo or new players… like i posted above.

More options and everyone would be happy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.