FIX PLZ !!! i want play but can’t

1 Like

@duckeinside2
yes, currently we are working on lag issue :slight_smile:
Really sorry for that matter

1 Like

I would like to inform that sea telsiai is lag too :’(

Just impossible to play…

how are we supposed to test something if we cant even walk due the lag.

1 Like

It is still unplayable on peak hour. =P Halp plz

STAFF IMC, what’s going on? Yesterday, 12 hours to give us some solution (which did not solve) for the lag problem on the Silute server. And today, so far, just a post saying they are monitoring? Oh really? If they were, the problem would be solved, but no … IMC, stop pretending that we players are children and that their support is effective. Because it is not.
We Brazilians have been one of the biggest investors of the game, because we spend money buying the most varied things in the game. And we have NOTHING of backup when problems occur. Recurring problems and wide knowledge. So I ask: How long will you treat us like crap? The game is changing for the better, but its support is far, far from it. Please take the steps you are here to take and do not come up with answers that challenge our intelligence. We just want to play and you insist on making it difficult.

STAFF IMC, How u guys expect that ppl come back to the game on an event (me included) and the serven cant even hold on their feet, is totaly impossible to play on Silute server i thought the game was going to get good after a year or so, but i guess i was wrong about the game AGAIN.

Today is terrible! really can’t play the game, just hope they fix this soon…