Tree of Savior Forum

[SA] Silute "Temporary" Rolocation? IMC give us a answer!

Si todos contra Jariu huehuehue :stuck_out_tongue:

Unlike having fights with us, we have to come together to get a good server to all of south america :grin:

Truth being said, IMC doesn’t care a bit about the SA server. The other servers don’t have a quarter of the bugs that we have on Silute. The party recalling for quests is already bugged for a month, and we didn’t have even a mention about it.
We have to start claiming, not only a better host, but a general improvement on Silute server. They acted like “let’s get all the brazilians out of our main servers. Done. Now let them kill themselves, I don’t care. And I don’t care if their server sucks with this many bugs. Let them exploit it”

Tree of Savior will be dead soon if IMC do nothing about servers, optimization and bugs

Look at this: http://steamcharts.com/app/372000

Please, use english ÂŹÂŹ"

About server, i stopped my QS C3 until ms improves. Running Shot does not work properly.

1 Like

We need a real south American server, it don’t need to be in Brazil.
ICM give us our South American server

1 Like

It’s a shitty meme of sorts the people who do nothing else but shít (no, not complain. shit) in the game in the forums and the problem with lenguage barriers some of the staff has.
This is the same people that drove away the one staff we had that actually spoke english natively.

1 Like

I’ve no problems to write on english, but there is no analogous to “conchatumare”. Anyway, i think we’re lost on this, IMC dont give a penny for us.

Tree Of Savior Ă© um jogo global como Tera, Final Fantasy e etc.

A empresa precisa faturar MUITO (na casa dos milhÔes) pra conseguir manter um servidor de qualidade aqui.

JĂĄ foi dito no anĂșncio oficial de relocação que o custo dos servidores eram altos e a segurança era mĂ­nima. A prĂłpria Amazon estava suspendendo as ferramentas de administração da IMCGames. Estava restringindo o nĂșmero de mĂĄquinas quando o servidor recebia os ataques.

A IMC tentou uma vez atender seu pĂșblico. A experiĂȘncia foi mal sucedida. Acha mesmo que ela vai cometer o mesmo erro? Vamos tentar enxergar como as coisas sĂŁo de fato.

Um servidor aqui seria lindo, isso é indiscutível. Porém, inviåvel no momento.

1 Like

If it is unviable they should at least announce it. Leave us unanswered, with a false hope is wrong.

Another point, we are in the current largest steam server, it’s not like we’re insignificant

And the problem isn’t only the server, the game has many other problems that every patch are increase.

“Fucker” fills literally the same spot, “motherfucker” if you want to keep the lat part.
Either way, being rude to everyone else reading the forum just to be rude is just, well, rude haha.

Tudo foi dito nesse anĂșncio. Agora observe o estado dos jogos da Level Up, levando ataque DDoS toda a semana e pare pra analisar se tem condiçÔes de manter o jogo aqui.

Como eu falei: É caro e inseguro. Ficaria muito pior do que jogar com latĂȘncia internacional.

What this game lacks is:

• Lack of advertisement

• GMs / Admins don’t communicate with players

• Incompetent developers (can’t properly fix bugs, instead they introduce more bugs every updates)

• Some quest related can be really basic or its just another broken mission

• Heavy grinding (not a prob for me)

• Every update hasn’t brought enough content to keep more players interested (probably because of new bugs introduced)

• Exploiters are everywhere, breaking games’s content and crashing channels that our VERY BUSY & PROFESSIONAL devs can’t even deal with them.

• Every bug fix, there’s always a hairstyle or costume involved. They prioritize fixing the aesthetics of the character fix rather than the content of the game that would ruin the very essence of an MMO (e.g. party questing).

• Meta builds should be followed or you have no place here, unless you rather go solo all the way to the end. People will make fun of your build or judge you on the build you created.

• Consistent lag, frame drops, disconnections from server, game errors.

• Some players find a work-around or a fix on this game where even staffs, gm, and devs can’t even find.

• Add on developers are more competent than our own game devs. Data miners are more resourceful and give out more details than our patch notes.

3 Likes

It’s just not the same. Anyway, sorry, hopefully some day we can play togheter in a SA server.

Concordo em 90% dos pontos. Contra fatos não há argumentos

1 Like

IMC need to do something before the game die

Every month falls the number of players, June 14k, July 12k, now 10k, all right have bots in the middle of it, but it’s not even half.

C’mon give us a answer guys!

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

Please let us implore save the Tree Of Savior in Brazil In Players Silute implore the help of BMI , very bug going

Waiting
 we are waiting
 just an answer from the staff! Hello?

That’s what they said, is that the truth though?